Brutal death metal survivor - Part 3

Vote for your least favourite brutal death band..

• Cryptopsy

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Suffocation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Immolation

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Nile

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Decapitated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Behemoth

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Dies Irae

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Morbid Angel

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Dying Fetus

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Hate Eternal

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cryptopsy own, motherfuckers!

Morbid Angel do not deserve to be here. The only thing ever good about them was Pete Sandoval and that's it.

Demiurge said:
Molested, Incantation, Morpheus Descends, Mortal Decay, Anasarca, Gorguts. These groups should be in this poll.

Morbid Angel is indeed not brutal death....

*/me mentally adds another 3 dozen bands that should be in this poll....wooohooo, what's new?! IE who cares*

Demiurge said:
Morbid Angel is classic death, not brutal death

I detest Dying Fetus, Dies Irae, Cryptopsy, and Nile. My vote went to Cryptopsy on a whim.

Hate Eternal, Decapitated, and Behemoth don't offend me but they surely don't impress me either.

Immolation and Suffocation are both superior.

Molested, Incantation, Morpheus Descends, Mortal Decay, Anasarca, Gorguts. These groups should be in this poll.

Gorguts definitely do.

Behemoth, because well......they are still black metal in my book, and have only recently become deathmetal because they realize their blackmetal shit was boring as a fuck :D

Oh, shit!!

This time I fucked it up!! I voted for the best band on the list, Nile, and of course it should be Dying Fetus dammit!!! Delete one vote on Nile and place it on Dying Fetus!!!

Oh well, call it "death metal survivor", then. Whatever. I searched around at the forums a bit, and found out that the bands listed above are the ones that are usually mentioned when talking about death metal.. And they're all personal favourites, so I thought it would be cool to see how they'll do on this poll.