Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I have more where that came from...

Necrotic Disgorgement
Human Filleted
Poppy Seed Grinder
Human Mincer (obviously)
Putridity
Vomit The Soul

Would Lykathea Aflame be considered brutal death? I listened to them recently and was pretty impressed.

Yeah, definitely. Plus they've got some great musical ideas. Their songs are so layered it's incredible.

life is one big community, get used to it. every cliche, is based off of truth. it doesn't always apply to everybody, but it applies to most. for example, you're officially in the "i hate groups and communities though i'm in the "i hate groups and communities and groups" group". that's life, be like me, just don't think nor care about it. if you fit into a stereotype, then so be it. if you don't, then cool, whatever.

oh and welcome to UM

Thanks for the welcome, and thanks for labeling me lol. I was in a very bad mood yesterday so excuse my retardedness. And thanks Mr.VVVVV for a list of good bands, wasnt fond of Poppy Seed Grinders though.

Thanks for the welcome, and thanks for labeling me lol. I was in a very bad mood yesterday so excuse my retardedness. And thanks Mr.VVVVV for a list of good bands, wasnt fond of Poppy Seed Grinders though.

1) Triple Post
2) Welcome To UM :headbang:

3) Sorry about judging you

4) Poppy Seed Grinder is the shit!! Check out Humanophobia, great album.

Elvenefris is one of the best brutal deathgrind albums ever, but it also happens to be ridiculously positive and melodic.

Just listened to Lykathea Aflame, it's just amazing, man, thanks.

:worship:

Elvenefris is one of the best brutal deathgrind albums ever, but it also happens to be ridiculously positive and melodic.

You say that as if it's a bad thing. :)

Well, the positive aspect of it is a little goofy, but I'm all for the melodic-ness.