Brutal/Slam Death Metal

You can, I linked to a new song by them (which is GODLIKE) a few pages back. Brutal Bands is putting out this most-likely-a-masterpiece in October.

It's a 9, seriously.

The new one has Phlegeton and Guillemoth (vocals and bass) from WORMED.

Really?? I'm def. gonna check it out; thanks a lot man, you're the tits. And the ass.

EDIT: Holy fuck, you're right bro, this song is proof that I'm not going to d/l like I usually do, it's worth the 10 bones.

The CD will be awesome, but even better: Logo sticker!!

Anyone know if Element's Aeons Past is any good?

Solos are sloppy and unnecessary, production is off-kilter (not bassy enough, a little retarded sounding), practically nothing memorable on it. But it's alright for what it is (niche-y tech death with a Cali flare).

Solos are sloppy and unnecessary, production is off-kilter (not bassy enough, a little retarded sounding), practically nothing memorable on it. But it's alright for what it is (niche-y tech death with a Cali flare).

Is it worth the purchase??

I'm suprised so many people have never heard the term slam death, I thought it was pretty widespread in the metal community.

I have heard of Slam Death, however I don't believe a "metal community" exists. I hate music "communities," "scenes," or whatever you want to call them, and I don't think they should exist. It's like middle school for people who listen to the same music. It's childish and retarded. Listen to music because you like it, choose your friends because you like them, don't chose your friends based on music, or vice versa. When I can't go to fucking Walmart without seeing groups of 20 long-nasty-haired computer nerds that claim to like the same things as me and try to "recruit" me to join their "Suupr Duupr Black Death Church Bannana Cult" I want to make them swallow their eyeballs, scalp them, brake open their scalp and slam their brains into a curb and run the remains through my fingers. Oh! Now I know where Slam Metal comes from!

. . . . I feel better now

It seems to me that you like talking to people with same musical taste as you.

EDIT: And you just joined a community BTW.

No, none of it. So far you're just standing in Walmart for the first time telling stories to crippled blackmetal saleswoman.