Brutal/Slam Death Metal

oh god, now i have to explain this again... :lol:

my friend showed me serial cocksucker by devourment a few months back and i was making a joke about combining slam/brutal death with black metal and my friend thought it was a kick ass idea. so i went from what i heard on serial cocksucker and threw some black metal into it. we didn't think it sounded half bad so we recorded some shit and did the myspace bullshit to see if anything came out of it.

i just started actually listening to it.

Haha what a coincidence, I listened to Serial Cocksucker more than 2 years ago. I didn't even know what slam/brutal was.

Yes, he used to be the bassist. Ruben is currently the guitarist, and their bassist is Chris from Kill The Client (he drums in KTC).

:zombie:

Yes, he used to be the bassist. Ruben is currently the guitarist, and their bassist is Chris from Kill The Client (he drums in KTC).

:zombie:

They need 2 vocalists, since both are still in there. just think that would kick ass. But they are still great with 1.

Can't really go wrong with Devourment. Just get the rerecorded (yellow cover) of Butcher the Weak.

About to get that, already have 1.3.8 and the Devourment DVD.

Also, I thought Wayne had 2nd best Devourment vocals, 3rd being mike, 1st being ruben.

Hey cookiecutter,

I'm assuming you may know this. Has Severed Savior released any new songs form Servile Insurrection yet??