Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I like the vocals personally. I love the grooves though!

About what you recommended me: It's really good, especially for pig squealing, which I'm not that much of a fan of. But anyway, thanks for telling me about 'em!!

it just doesnt make sense to me. alot of these bands are trying to be as brutal as possible, but vocally a good deep growl sounds far more brutal than any pig squeal.

About what you recommended me: It's really good, especially for pig squealing, which I'm not that much of a fan of. But anyway, thanks for telling me about 'em!!

:kickass:

Also, check V5 and cookiecutter's blog Slam Minded. Link can be found in their sigs.

it just doesnt make sense to me. alot of these bands are trying to be as brutal as possible, but vocally a good deep growl sounds far more brutal than any pig squeal.

Not all BDM bands use pig squeals.

Since you claim to be in a slam band...

oh god, now i have to explain this again... :lol:

my friend showed me serial cocksucker by devourment a few months back and i was making a joke about combining slam/brutal death with black metal and my friend thought it was a kick ass idea. so i went from what i heard on serial cocksucker and threw some black metal into it. we didn't think it sounded half bad so we recorded some shit and did the myspace bullshit to see if anything came out of it.

i just started actually listening to it.