Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Yeah, ATA are surprisingly really good. The main weak points for me are lame programming (snare sound is weak, and the drums ARE programmed) and a few deathcore-ish parts. But they are very few.

I figured they were programmed, but I honestly don't mind the sound on this one. The deathcore-ish parts are minimal enough to be forgiven. I really enjoy the guitar tone, especially the crunch during the slams.

225138.jpg

Been digging this a lot lately.

No, it's a link to the sanctioned download they put out that's been out for like a month and a half. It was gay as fuck that he posted the album cover saying "it" was kicking his ass. I'm gonna buy 2 copies of UTC, and mail one to this guy with a bomb strapped to it tbh.

I've been outta commission so I knew none of this. Give me a week or so to get back on top of things people! :)

Anyway, my order of Cesspool of Vermin, Truculency, Infinite Defilement, Corporectomy, and Abysmal Torment came today. Infinite is playing now. Fantastic.

What is Disgorge considered? Brutal death I'm assuming? I used to have Parallels of Infinite Torture on my itunes on our old comp but it got deleted a while back. I was teh sad.

No, it's a link to the sanctioned download they put out that's been out for like a month and a half. It was gay as fuck that he posted the album cover saying "it" was kicking his ass. I'm gonna buy 2 copies of UTC, and mail one to this guy with a bomb strapped to it tbh.
Well, I assume the rest of the album is going to be like the tracks I've heard, so WHAT I'VE HEARD OF IT is kicking my ass actually.

I sure failed a fair bit yesterday.

But back on topic:
226361.jpg

Discuss.