Brutal/Slam Death Metal

The new Human Rejection album owns. Also If you haven't already check out Awaiting the Autopsy's newest "Couldn't tell the bodies apart" I can't get enough of this album. It's perfect IMO. Plus how can you not like a "stop, hammertime" before a slam lol. Maybe even better than Katalepsy :O
I haven't seen mention of a band called Gutted Out yet. They're pretty good and slammy.
That infinite defilement posted above is DEFINITELY worth checking out also.
I'm awaiting Implements of Hell to release their album also, very good stuff.

The new Human Rejection really is good... an entire album of dry inhales can be a bit much... but the music around it is good enough, even I still enjoyed it.

The new Human Rejection album owns. Also If you haven't already check out Awaiting the Autopsy's newest "Couldn't tell the bodies apart" I can't get enough of this album. It's perfect IMO. Plus how can you not like a "stop, hammertime" before a slam lol. Maybe even better than Katalepsy :O
I haven't seen mention of a band called Gutted Out yet. They're pretty good and slammy.

Start posting more often, You have my approval.

I strongly agree on the Awaiting the Autopsy thoughts sir. They're one of my absolute favorites now.

Where can I get Devourment, Wormed, and Human Mincer + other quality stuff perhaps for the absolute cheapest?

Sevared or Comatose. Generally $10 plus buy 3 get 1, buy 6 get 2, buy 9 get 3.

So my Human Rejection came today. Fucking fantastic. This will be a top 5 contender for slam this year for sure. Also got some Brodequin and Defeated Sanity (not new but I haven't heard them yet.)

I need more slam! I've devoured everything it feels like. Always looking for that next fix!

Maybe try Carnal Decay - Chopping off the Head?
It's a bit obscure... most people here hadnt heard of them when I first found it.

List what you've heard. I'm sure between the regs here we can list some stuff you havent heard.

I have carnal decay's carnal pleasures release.
What have I heard? That's be a fucklong list!
Some favs..and yes I do like some deathcore and bands you probably talk shit on lol.

Katalepsy, Gorevent, abacinate, abominable putridity, abstract reason, acephala, all the fallen, ancient existence, Annotations of an autopsy (yea yea save it!), architype, aterial hemorrahage, awaiting the autopsy, the band apart, begging for incest, being killed benighted, bermuda, blasphtized, bound and gagged, cannibalistic infancy, cap de craniu, carnal decay, cephalotripsy, cerebral incubation, cesspool of vermin, chelsea grin, cholera, cinerary (fucking top 5 ez), clitoridus invaginatus, corpse carving, cropment, crusher destroyer, cuff, darkall slaves, day of mourning, dead in existance, defeated sanity, despondency, digested flesh, disfiguring the goddess, distorted impalement, divulsive impalement, down from the wound, dripping, drowning in phemaldehyde, edenbeast, gutted out, guttural engorgement, guttural secrete, human artifacts, human rejection, impartial dismemberment, infested, infinite defilement, inhuman dissiliency, kraanium, looking for macabre, malodorous, misericordiam, molotov solution, mucopus, nochaa, oceano, parasitic extirpatation, the partisan turbine, pencil lead syringe, perfidious doom, purulent jacuzzi, putrefy, putridity, razor rape, revenance, stabwound, sufforance, syphilic, vomit the soul, vomitous rectum, vulvectomy, waking the cadaver (fuck off i like em!), wormed.

lol that's just SOME of my top rated shit on my ipod atm (out of about 30k songs.)

I had high hopes for Orchidectomy but I just can't take the shitty quality of that album...I've gave it several tries.
Have human mincer and gortuary.

Ok I really haven't yet shown great interest in this genre so this might not actually be brutal death, but anyone like the new Ulcerate album? Sounds like a mix of a Suffocation album and the dissonant riffs of DsO's Fas.