Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Hey, I like what I like. I do like a lot of the BDM and deathcore. Deathcore, I'm very picky about though. There are TONS of deathcore bands that all sound the same.

I don't get caught up in the elitist bullshit and stop listening to a band if I see a nerd or scene kid wearing their shirt. After 20 years of listening to all sorts of metal/hardcore and punk..I'm over the "that band sucks omg lolol"

@Divine I prefer a cleaner production. Hard for me to get into when it sounds all muddy and everything blends together. It's ruined more than a few albums for me. Well production and those annoying solos!

I don't think everything blends together on that album really. It's just kind of a tough nut to crack, but it's pretty damn good when you do.

I have carnal decay's carnal pleasures release.
What have I heard? That's be a fucklong list!
Some favs..and yes I do like some deathcore and bands you probably talk shit on lol.

lol that's just SOME of my top rated shit on my ipod atm (out of about 30k songs.)

Chopping off the Head is alot different from what I heard on their first release...

Going from what you have listed... I'm not seeing Cenotaph (tur) Truculency, Infected Malignity, Poppy Seed Grinder, Dead For Ten Weeks, Corporectomy, Cumbeast, Putrid Pile, Suture, and Viral Load. All of which range from competent to very good...

AoaA is one of the worst bands I've ever heard. :) I can deal with WtC though.. Tire Iron Embludgeonment is awesome... and their newest track seems pretty good too.

Thanks for the link, got one on the way lol. There are a few you listed I haven't heard yet. Dead for 10 weeks sounds familiar but I don't have them. That and suture. Gonna check out the other carnal decay also.
lol yea I think AOAA gets more hate than WTC. I don't see a problem with either of them. If it's the gang vocals, I don't mind them, listening to hardcore for so long, they just seem natural to me.
I'll be seeing revenance and WTC on the 24th, should be a bit of bloodshed.

I have carnal decay's carnal pleasures release.
What have I heard? That's be a fucklong list!
Some favs..and yes I do like some deathcore and bands you probably talk shit on lol.

Katalepsy, Gorevent, abacinate, abominable putridity, abstract reason, acephala, all the fallen, ancient existence, Annotations of an autopsy (yea yea save it!), architype, aterial hemorrahage, awaiting the autopsy, the band apart, begging for incest, being killed benighted, bermuda, blasphtized, bound and gagged, cannibalistic infancy, cap de craniu, carnal decay, cephalotripsy, cerebral incubation, cesspool of vermin, chelsea grin, cholera, cinerary (fucking top 5 ez), clitoridus invaginatus, corpse carving, cropment, crusher destroyer, cuff, darkall slaves, day of mourning, dead in existance, defeated sanity, despondency, digested flesh, disfiguring the goddess, distorted impalement, divulsive impalement, down from the wound, dripping, drowning in phemaldehyde, edenbeast, gutted out, guttural engorgement, guttural secrete, human artifacts, human rejection, impartial dismemberment, infested, infinite defilement, inhuman dissiliency, kraanium, looking for macabre, malodorous, misericordiam, molotov solution, mucopus, nochaa, oceano, parasitic extirpatation, the partisan turbine, pencil lead syringe, perfidious doom, purulent jacuzzi, putrefy, putridity, razor rape, revenance, stabwound, sufforance, syphilic, vomit the soul, vomitous rectum, vulvectomy, waking the cadaver (fuck off i like em!), wormed.

lol that's just SOME of my top rated shit on my ipod atm (out of about 30k songs.)

A short list of some good/decent Slam bands for you to check out. Worth a good listen.

Scent of Flesh
Meathook
Warface
Wargore
40Gradi
Magwi
Queiron
Abysmal Torment
Cemetary Rapist
Reek of Shits
Amputated
Amputated Genitals
Internal Suffering
Infernal Revulsion
Cannabis Corpse
Brodequin
Goretrade
Goratory

Scent of Flesh rules but certainly are not slam. I think you're trusting metal archives and youtube morons too much and not actually listening to the music enough to draw accurate conclusions.

however, several of those, particularly a bunch in the last half of your list, are awesome.

I like Meathook personally even if they are a goretrade ripoff they sound like a good ripoff :lol:

Edit: @ V5

thanks for the compliment. I'll take your word into consideration.

Edit 2: @ illomens

Despite a few mediocre deathcore bands very nice list. Also check out Devourment if you havn't heard them. They are a must for slam listeners

Pretty much yeah. Some good riffs, but I dislike the vocals and the sample use (Gortuary used the same sample better...you know the one).