Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Family Bloodbath is very awsome but i dont think its one of the "most heavy kickass" death metal albums out this year. there have been so many good releases this year like pus vomit, vomit the soul, devourment, putrid pile, ect.

Oh yea, I forgot about Pus Vomit, Vomit The Soul, and Putrid Pile. Shit. Well as far as "listened so far" goes, Family Bloodbath is up there for me. I think Family Bloodbath is a tid bit heavier than Unleash The Carnivore, I wouldn't say better though. I like both albums quite alot.

It's not heavier, but it is more extreme some of the time mainly due to Beto's ridiculous drumming and some of the riffs are beyond awesome. I especially love that the first moments of the album GREATLY recall Disgorge's She Lay Gutted...awesome. Also, this album is certainly in my top 5 slam albums of the year, and if it's not in yours, you're silly.

id say its in my top 10, if i had to make a top 10 for the year so far.

edit: it would b somewere between 6-10. not top 5 though.

ill hav to give it another listen. ive only listened to it about 3 times sense it came out.

edit: im listenin to the sikfuk cds right now. i havnt listened to them in a while. very fun to listen to.

lol. it is pretty stupid, but somtimes stupid is fun like listening to stuff like cemetery rapist. i cant take his stuff very seriously.

Katie, what's dissapointing about it? I haven't heard it yet. I like girls with glasses btw.

Right off the bat the production seems shitty, especially the drumming. I was *really* into their Ten Acts Of Sickening Perversity.. maybe I got burnt out on them. I realize some of those songs carried on to this record.. but the others were just boring.

Right off the bat the production seems shitty, especially the drumming. I was *really* into their Ten Acts Of Sickening Perversity.. maybe I got burnt out on them. I realize some of those songs carried on to this record.. but the others were just boring.

Ten Acts was ok.