Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I like that song Germ, but I like track 2 better! :D

183684.jpg

Defeated Sanity - Promo 2007
1. Salacious Affinity
2. Engulfed in Excruciation
3. Lurid Assimilation

I hate the new Defeated Sanity direction. It's way too wanky and it seems like they don't know if they want to be jazz or slam death and it just comes across as pretentious and even boring. I didn't like Psalms either...sooooo meh.

Cesspool of Vermin are pretty good.

Devourment - Unleash The Carnivore

My favorite bands are as follows, but I like a hell of a lot more:

Devourment, Digested Flesh, Degrade, Infernal Revulsion, Internal Torture, Cesspool Of Vermin, Cephalotripsy, Abominable Putridity, Awaiting The Autopsy, Gorevent & Down From The Wound

Just checked out Down from the wound, and I have to say that they are good.

Does anyone know what tracks are on Gorevent's myspace page (they are just listed as numbers)? They sound different than the tracks on the debut album, and I don't they are from the split either???

Those sound like new demo tracks to me. I don't recall any of them. That is some really bad quality, so I am just assuming those are live unmastered/unmixed rehearsals. But fuck if those don't sound great, idea-wise. The ridiculous breakdown at 1:50 in "7" is AWESOME.

I just figured they were tracks from the album and they were too lazy too put the titles in.

Ripped em' and amplified em' so I can bump those in the car now :D

Never really that big of a fan... Fucking stupid album cover... they're covering a Waking the Cadaver song... but eh... I'll check it out anyway.

Edit: Seems solid enough. Loved the "Welcome to your murder" breakdown in Reverse Abortion.

i listened to the new Kraanium cd yesterday. i like it. i was very surprised wen the waking the cadaver cover came on (cause i didnt look at the track list before listening). its cool they covered a NJ slam bands song( sense thats were i live), but it would hav been nice if it was a more respectable band like digested flesh or dripping.

i listened to the new Kraanium cd yesterday. i like it. i was very surprised wen the waking the cadaver cover came on (cause i didnt look at the track list before listening). its cool they covered a NJ slam bands song( sense thats were i live), but it would hav been nice if it was a more respectable band like digested flesh or dripping.

Co-Signs