Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Good news about the Gorevent album. I still consider Abnormal Exaggeration a new release. I guess I'm living yesterday.

bone-gnawer-cover.jpg

Been getting into this a lot lately.

This thread is totally awesome! I joined this forum just because of this. This might be a little offtopic but I read from older messages that vomit the soul is ripoff? Was it that permeated records/webstore is a rip off or what? Im interested cause I was about to make an order from permeated store but now I thinking again...?!?

Ok, thanks. I send permeated a question (about shipping ect) and they answered back very quick and thats a good sign, I think (is it?). Btw, I read brutal bands own forum and there's a lot of discussion concerning orders from BB that have never arrived and stuff like that. Once again, this thread is great cuz Ive found so many new bands! Human rejection & awaiting the autopsy are killers! Ive got to get their cds asap!

I didn't get my order from them but it could have just gotten lost. Then again, they said they sent it like 3 times. BS, imo.

My order just came in, so some of the new releases I haven't heard yet are about to grace my ears. Amputated Genitals, Pus Vomit, Egemony, Asphyxiate....yay.

It's decent

JTH: Glad you like the thread. I have no experience ordering in Europe so I can't vouch for any particular label, but other European labels you might want to look into are Pathologically Explicit, Grindethic, Mutilated, and Nice to Eat You Records.

Both of those are top-of-the-line when it comes to US slam distros. Barrett and Steve do nothing but tireless, excellent customer service that no one will ever be let down by.

btw, [NP: Kraanium - Severed Stump Fistfuck ["The Art Of Female Sodomy"]]

Meh.