Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Listening to the new Gorepoflesh finally... it does seem pretty awesome at a glance...

Not really interested in Sikfuk... because they automatically make me think of overly goofy bands like cemetary rapist, a band I dislike very much.

New Gorepoflesh is top 5 worthy...for a new band from a random third world country to come out with a self-released DEBUT fucking CDr and be on a top 5 slam list with FUCKING DEVOURMENT is an achievement. Y'all recognize.

Just listened to the myspace tracks for Gorepoflesh. Not to jump on the bandwagon, but I was expecting pretty much nothing from them and they are great. Will have to check out their new album.

the gorepoflesh cd is very amazing. sikfuk cd is good too but not great. i wasnt really expecting greatness from them. i just like how weird and funny it is.

How dare you not expect awesomeness from what I declare to be awesome!!
Well, someone said they are really fast, and I am not typically a fan of fast DM. The name also is a little on the gay side and they only had about 200 listens on their myspace page (ok, that isn't really fair to knock them for, I guess)

But yeah, I will have to expect awesomeness from all V5 recommendations. :worship: