Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Cover.jpg

Leaked early this morning for you slow pokes :p

ruineverything, you should check out these releases if you haven't already ;)

Awaiting The Autopsy - 2009 - Couldn't Tell The Bodies Apart
Ingested - 2009 - Surpassing The Boundaries Of Human Suffering
Vomit The Soul - 2009 - Apostles Of Inexpression
Cerebral Incubation - 2009 - Asphyxiating On Excrement
Ezophagothomia - 2009 - Ezophagothomical Invasion (Demo)

ruineverything, you should check out these releases if you haven't already ;)

Awaiting The Autopsy - 2009 - Couldn't Tell The Bodies Apart
Ingested - 2009 - Surpassing The Boundaries Of Human Suffering
Vomit The Soul - 2009 - Apostles Of Inexpression
Cerebral Incubation - 2009 - Asphyxiating On Excrement
Ezophagothomia - 2009 - Ezophagothomical Invasion (Demo)

thanks malice, i will look up ezophagothomia and vomit the soul. i dont really partake in awaiting the autopsy id rather hear ingested. im looking for septycal gorge now

Is the new Septycal Gorge better or worse than their debut? I've never heard a full album by them, so I am trying to figure out which to check out first

Is the new Septycal Gorge better or worse than their debut? I've never heard a full album by them, so I am trying to figure out which to check out first

They only have 2, and both are similar. I don't think it matters where you start. If you like one of them, then you'll like the other.

Septycal Gorge - Growing Seeds Of Decay (2006)
Growing%20Seeds%20of%20Decay.jpg

Septycal Gorge - Erase The Insignificant (2009)

Erase%20the%20Insignificant.jpg

Why no sir!

Work on the punctuation and overall grammar, please.

So serious!! Gorepoflesh has the same sounds as condemned what the fuck is that. New ED and SG cd's sound like a pair of slammin tits. Also Syphilic, Despondency, Fleshrot, Defeated Sanity and Animals Killing People should be added to the slams list.

Gorepoflesh sounds nothing like Condemned and are in fact a fuckload better. I recall Syphilic actually being very good despite the silliness. Despondency I don't get the hype about at all. Nothing special. Defeated Sanity's Psalms... is by far one of the most overrated things in modern slam, and Animals Killing People is meh.

Oh, and regarding the Annotations of an Autopsy vs. Awaiting the Autopsy...yeah, unfortunate name similarity...the former is horrible, the latter is excellent. Nick/Cookiecutter kept making this same mistake til he was finally convinced to listen and love it.

Condemned has an intro/outro using the same noises as in Gorpoflesh's splattered rancid cum, except Gorpoflesh uses it alot better, I just find it weird two bands would share that.

Oh, and regarding the Annotations of an Autopsy vs. Awaiting the Autopsy...
Also becuase Ingested and AOAA share a member I always think of both when one is mentioned.