Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I disagree. I've heard all their stuff and The Archaic Abattoir and Strychnine.213 leave the best impressions. I think their earlier stuff doesn't vary enough from song to song.

I like them all to some degree... but Goremaggedon is my favorite... followed probably by Strychnine.

sense you said u liked the artery eruption cd i decided to attempt to listen to it agian but i cant even hear the guitar through my head fones. the drums are so loud its horrible.

You guys are fuckin' crazy. Get some better headphones, I can hear the guitar work just fine, and the drums are not that loud.

Their production on this album is good, its definitely better than the production on Gorepoflesh, which makes me feel like im listening to a 128 rip when I have the 320.

ya im gunna hav to disagree too. i could bearly hear the guitar on my comp. i had to mess with the itunes equalizer to hear it.

Vomit the Soul is awesome.. Gorepoflesh is decent.

This is the only brutal death community that thinks the Gorepoflesh album is amazing. I've posted info about them in various places including the Devourment Board and everyone else considers them average. I gave their full length another proper listen this morning and there's some pretty good parts of songs, but as a whole they aren't anything special.

BRUTAL BANDS NEWS

BUY 6 GET 3 FREE DEAL!
12/01/2009

For the first time ever, we're offering a buy 6 get 3 free deal. Here is how it works. Simply buy any
combination of CDs, MCDs, or DVDs that equals $60 or more (not including shipping), and you'll get 3 CDs/MCDs of your choice totaling no more than $30 for free. And shipping on your 3 free CDs/MCDs is free as well!

After placing your order of CDs, MCDs, or DVDs that totals $60 or more, in the message section during checkout, enter in the 3 CDs/MCDs that you'd like for free (remember, the free ones must not total more than $30). To get the 3 free CDs/MCDs, you must enter them in the message section during checkout. Requests made after your order has been processed will not be honored. This deal will end at random, so get your orders in right away.

Note: While items such as shirts, posters, stickers, etc, can be purchased along with this deal, they do not qualify as items that count toward reaching the $60 minimum requirement.

Source: http://www.brutalbands.net/index.html

Now that is a deal..although is it buy 6 and get 3 free or is it buy for $60 and get 3 free? I don't want to get shafted with having bought 2 dvds for 60 bucks and then get the message I need 4 more products