Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Lol, My Katalepsy CD arrived today. I'm halfway through the album, and I'm pretty fucking satisfied! :kickass:
So, you've listened to it for about 10 minutes then? j/k :)

Anyone seen the lineup for the Central Illinois Metalfest this year? There are three more bands to be announced, and a couple of the bands usually pull out before the show:

INCANTATION (PA) (EXCLUSIVE "DIABOLICAL CONQUEST" SET)
ORIGIN (KS)
ACHERON (OH) (EXCLUSIVE "RITES OF THE BLACK MASS" SET WITH FULL STAGESHOW RITUAL)
REGURGITATION (OH) (EXCLUSIVE "REUNION SHOW")
INFERNAL REVULSION (JAPAN)
SEPTYCAL GORGE (ITALY)
MALEVOLENT CREATION (FL)
DECEASED (VA)
DESPONDENCY (GERMANY)
ROTTENNESS (MEXICO)
INHERIT DISEASE (CA)
LECHEROUS NOCTURNE (SC)
ATROCIOUS ABNORMALITY (NC)
FLESHROT (UNITED KINGDOM)
CARNOPHAGE (TURKEY)
INCINERATE (MN)
AMAGORTIS (SWITZERLAND)
EVIL INCARNATE (WI)
EMBRACE DAMNATION (IL)
INHUMAN DISSILIENCY (PA)
EMBRYONIC DEVOURMENT (CA)
THE HORDE (IL)
COATHANGER ABORTION (TN)

Looking good to me so far

I want to see Septycal fucking Gorge. Not talking about Incantation, I've watched the DVD that comes with their latest album and it's fucking awesome.

sarco.png

Fucking INSANE.
No one's hyped about this?!
YOU CALL YOURSELF BDM FANS?!

DOWNLOADING AS SOON IT LEAKS!

That Defeated Sanity cover is epic! Like what I'd imagine a pagan celebration Going back to the discussion of vocals, WeAreInFlames knows what he's saying. I was a vocalist in a band for 2 years and drinking warm liquids (honey added usualy) does help. It soothes your throat more then it makes you sound better though. And if you throat hurts while you are screaming, not after, your doing something wrong. Practice, and experiment with your throat. There really isn't a secret to good gutterals or screams, if you have figured out how to do them then its easy. Just stop giving a fuck about anything and practice.

I just ordered Pus Vomit's shirt and CD combo bitchezzzzz.

I'd give it maybe 9.8/10 or 10/10, I need to relisten to it to determine a more proper rating. And 7.5 is just saying its a little above standard imo.

Although Shellblast is possibly the stupidest non-troll poster, I have to agree. Fleshgod Apocalypse was a hyped up band for no reason. Album was boring.