Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I find alot of the riffs Fleshgod uses, very blackened in resemblence to behemoth but ALOT heavier. It sort of have a neoclassical feel like some of their songs are followed up upon, really nice transition and it keeps my interest throughout the album. Sure for some people it will take some getting use to since its pretty intense stuff.

I find alot of the riffs Fleshgod uses, very blackened in resemblence to behemoth but ALOT heavier. It sort of have a neoclassical feel like some of their songs are followed up upon, really nice transition and it keeps my interest throughout the album. Sure for some people it will take some getting use to since its pretty intense stuff.

i just can't stand constant blast beats. It bores me to death. I love groove and rhythm.

Plenty of the time, I find blast beats to be a good signature of the more extreme genres of metal, there can't really be an over usage (though there is such thing). I would say overusage would be an off beat or an over beaten rythmatic occurance of structure dealing with blast beats and the following riffs/scales/etc of the guitars backing them up including the bass at times.

Yea I'm about to check those albums/demos/etc malice posted right now. I'll have high expectations for RoF since V5 pointed that out.

I be jumpin' on with that there Remnants of Flesh. Solid stuff right there, holy shit...

Btw V5 that RoF CD is 2009 material not 2010 :lol:

I kinda enjoy Abdicate - Forged In Ruin it's pretty simple brutal death everything is easy to understand riffs and structures. Nothing new but catchy as hell.

Just dl the ROF cd hope it will be good since you all seems to enjoy it.

I actually am really digging that their new songs. The guitar is really heavy and chuggy instead of drowned out. The vocals are pretty solid too.

I actually am really digging that their new songs. The guitar is really heavy and chuggy instead of drowned out. The vocals are pretty solid too.

Me too. Sounds great. Their last release sucked because the vocals were horrid. So dry. I'm glad its less technical. For being unmastered it sounds very goood....

None of those made my penis even semi erect.

That's too bad..
I've listened to Abdicate's debut and the Extremely Rotten demo a few times now and love them.

Remnants Of Flesh & Skew I'll have to give another listen before I decide if I like them.

Decrepit Cadaver wasn't doing it for me.