Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I'm a pretty big guy... a lil over 200 lbs, about 6 foot tall... so yea... It's xl for me pretty much always.

ya im on the bigger side too so i can always find death metal stuff in my size, but i can never get my post-hardcore and other shirts in a size that will fit me. they all sell slim fits or only hav up to size medium.

ya im on the bigger side too so i can always find death metal stuff in my size, but i can never get my post-hardcore and other shirts in a size that will fit me. they all sell slim fits or only hav up to size medium.

All I wear is slim clothing. I'm very picky about what I wear :0 Although I'm very excited to get me my Vomit Remnants shirt in small! Shirt is so beautiful.

Does anyone know any slam bands with instrumental tracks or promo tracks I can do vocals over. i know Masala by Gutted Out but that song is very boring.

Thanks guys!! I need to get my vocals out there so I can get started with some bands.
The first tracks of both Infernal Revulsion albums are instrumental.

Anyone who's been to MDF with me can probably attest to my vocals being decent, even my inhales. Nick? :p
Indeed.

Death metal apparel doesn't fit me :( I'm extremely skinny. Gotta love all the XXL, XL shit.
I sympathize because I am tall and skinny. When I had no fashion sense I just wore larges that were too big for me. Now that I have a vague understanding of what looks good I go for the medium. They are usually thin enough and having a shirt that is kind of small is in style these days anyway.

You guy's have it somewhat easy. I live in a town with only shirts coming up to XL. I can't order shit online due to a bankruptcy thing my parents filed for.

I'm 6'9'' 280 lbs. I can't fit in XL. 2XL are kinda short on me too. LOL

5"11 and weight 150 pounds, very average, and I take a large. dont shirts shrink when they wash anyways? you can never go a size too small,