Brutal/Slam Death Metal

disgorge_logo.jpg

Disgorge back on Unique Leader roster!

Unique Leader Records is pleased to welcome back Disgorge to it's roster. Through a deal made with Crash music, Unique Leader Records will release the next 2 new Disgorge releases along with the re issuing of the classic "Parallels of Infinite Torture", AVAILABLE NOW IN THE ONLINE SHOP!! The next offering to be titled "And the Weak Shall Perish" will be recorded in Fall 2010. Artwork will be done once again by the mighty Jonzig.

Source: http://www.uniqueleader.com/site/home.html

Ed from Disgorge:
"There has been NO communications about this to myself, Levi, nor Diego from UL..... so yes, this IS definitely news to us. And FTR, TVV is a band comprised of member/ ex member, teamed up with a couple friends to celebrate the legacy and history of the outfit currently in hiatus. We are not claiming to carry the name Disgorge.... We are here to represent the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and eventually the 5th generation Disgorge material along with some old classic stuff that people will not get to hear live otherwise."

"So definitely there is a mystery surrounding this latest news..... just a matter of time til we here find out what is going on"

"We just need to know what's going on.... none of us have been kicked out or quit... it's just weird there's no contact and we find news out through the web that we're recording in the fall...."

Currently all of the remaining members of Disgorge (US) are playing under the name To Violently Vomit, While Ricky (Drums) holds the rights to the Disgorge name. Maybe he is reforming Disgorge on his own?

That is easily one of the best slam covers I've seen. A good band too. When I get to it I'm pretty sure I'll be flipping off walls uncontrollably :kickass:

Edit: Thats if this album will be as good as I hope it will be.

So, I recently picked up the two Amputated Genitals albums and I highly enjoyed them. I'd really like to explore the South American scene further. What are some good artists within the region?

Schwärzung;8815268 said:
So, I recently picked up the two Amputated Genitals albums and I highly enjoyed them. I'd really like to explore the South American scene further. What are some good artists within the region?

I'm glad you asked. Here's some of my favorite releases (almost all) from Columbia.

• Ancient Necropsy - 2007 - Apocalyptic Empire
  • Blaze Inside - 2008 - Pure Potenciality
  • Carnivore Diprosopus - 2004 - Filled My Stomach With A Pregnant's Corpse
  • Carnivore Diprosopus - 2006 - Madhouse's Macabre Acts
  • Esophagus (Chl) - 2009 - Pulverized By Misanthropic Behavior (Demo)
  • Extremely Rotten Flesh - 2007 - The End
  • Goretrade - 2003 - Ritual Of Flesh
  • Goretrade - 2006 - Perception Of Hate
  • Purulent - 1999 - Patologia Grotesca
  • Purulent - 2001 - Garavito's Pedophilia Tales
  • Suppuration - 2005 - Pain And Suffering
  • Suppuration - 2009 - A River Of Corpses
  • Wormeaten - 2005 - Tortured Cadaveric Humanity

These guys are from Slovakia, but I think you'll enjoy this too
  • Diftery - 2006 - Corrupting The Evolution

That Blaze Inside CD certainly is excellent, yeah. It doesn't really sound Colombian though. I would also recommend Masturbation - Putrified Vaginal Infibulation if you're in the mood for some truly weird, inhuman slam.

Does anyone know any slam bands with instrumental tracks or promo tracks I can do vocals over. i know Masala by Gutted Out but that song is very boring.

Thanks guys!! I need to get my vocals out there so I can get started with some bands.

I need to get my vocals out there so I can get started with some bands.

Likewise, I even came up with a good name for the Slam band I want to form but I don't want to give it away :rolleyes:

I'm pretty confident I have some considerably good vocals for a worth it band.

Likewise, I even came up with a good name for the Slam band I want to form but I don't want to give it away :rolleyes:

I'm pretty confident I have some considerably good vocals for a worth it band.

Me too. All the bands in Philly are shit mediocre metalcore bands. I've talked to so many people but no one likes brutal music here. They all just wanna play whatever the kids are into these days. I don't mean to be cocky but from what I've heard, I'm better then 90% of the local vocalist here.

A shame... I don't blame you man. I'm thinking of forming a band with my past highschool freinds or some people in my college if I can.

A shame... I don't blame you man. I'm thinking of forming a band with my past highschool freinds or some people in my college if I can.

Can you do guttural engorgement and AP type vocals? I have a technique but it doesnt always come out the way I want haha. I swear them type of vocals are impossible to pull off live unless someone can prove me wrong.