Brutal/Slam Death Metal

You can buy Katalepsy from Sevared Records for $12.. Good luck finding Dripping.

For such a good band, you'd just expect to be able to get this shit, what are they not active atm or something?

Don't trust ebay?? Thats absurd.

Btw I live in Southern Ontario Judzfell and my brutal bands order of cd's took about 3 weeks.

Thanks for the info, gives me hope to go on.

And also one of the best places to get bootleg shit.

This

I have a suspicion that Infertile Surrogacy are not actually from the Congo, they are just saying that to get a buzz. They're decent though.

Ontario crew representing in this thread :kickass:. If you don't like long shipping times you guys could try CDN records which is located in Ontario. I've never ordered from there and there is no Katalepsy or Dripping, but it looks like they has some brutal death.

My order came in today, and I was very happy to see it. I just wish it was more possible to get posters from bands I like.

CDN records looks interesting enough to check out more, I just wish they had a selection of band posters.

Does anyone know if Gutrot uses a pitch shifter? They sound legit vocals but sometimes... not so much. I hate pitch shifting so talentless but their Split cd is still cool either way. Atleast its not like TDEBN.

My order came in today, and I was very happy to see it. I just wish it was more possible to get posters from bands I like.

CDN records looks interesting enough to check out more, I just wish they had a selection of band posters.

You can find places online to do custom posters.

Does anyone know if Gutrot uses a pitch shifter? They sound legit vocals but sometimes... not so much. I hate pitch shifting so talentless but their Split cd is still cool either way. Atleast its not like TDEBN.

You can find places online to do custom posters.

Not that it gets used in death metal, but I have a lot more tolerance for pitch shifting that auto-tuning. Yeah, auto-tune is used mostly in pop and r&b music, but I have noticed that it is creeping into heavy music.:bah:

Not that it gets used in death metal, but I have a lot more tolerance for pitch shifting that auto-tuning. Yeah, auto-tune is used mostly in pop and r&b music, but I have noticed that it is creeping into heavy music.:bah:

They are both horrible. Its a disgrace to singing and metal vocals. Metal is suppose to be raw, not processed. I like alot of the music in these so called "goregrind" bands but the vocals are just fucking retarded. if your vocalist needs to process his vocals so heavily, find another one.

They are both horrible. Its a disgrace to singing and metal vocals. Metal is suppose to be raw, not processed. I like alot of the music in these so called "goregrind" bands but the vocals are just fucking retarded. if your vocalist needs to process his vocals so heavily, find another one.

Try Abysmal Torment's "Omnicide", the vocals sound so fake and abused that I through that album in the fucking garbage where it belongs.

I finally gave up trying to find the Short Bus Pile Up promo online and just ordered the damn thing.. It was pretty good, hope the full-length has longer songs.

I finally gave up trying to find the Short Bus Pile Up promo online and just ordered the damn thing.. It was pretty good, hope the full-length has longer songs.
I can't find the Dysentery Promo either :( Its so fucking good. Best material by them yet and the production is solid.

Try Abysmal Torment's "Omnicide", the vocals sound so fake and abused that I through that album in the fucking garbage where it belongs.

Lol that album is terrible, its not even AT.

This song sums up above statement (at least the title does):

Last edited by a moderator:
Anal Cunt isn't death metal... Thats grindcore. Get your genres right.

Also, Journey, thats not really BDM/Slam.

Edit: Well I guess it could be borderline BDM actually.