Brutal/Slam Death Metal

HOP is definitely way the helllllll better than FGA.

I think the most important thing to mention is how berserk, insane and barely-held-together the "classical" compositions on the SD album appear. They are like fragments of scores fit tightly into the band's own (already dizzyingly technical, painfully sharp) framework. I find this brilliant.

I did like one song off the new album, but my bias against them kept me from enjoying the rest of the album. I guess I just prefer Bolt Thrower for my rehashed mid paced death metal :)

They have alot of doom influence... slower than bolt thrower.... not that bolt thrower arent great... but I cant really see a ton of similarity.

Lawl Journey. How can you not like MVD's vocals. One of the most awsome vocalists of the genre imo.

Also if you don't like those vocals, don't bother checking out Excoriate's On Pestilent Winds... which kicks ass but the vocal style is sort of similar, probly a bit more atmospheric and wild =P

Lawl Journey. How can you not like MVD's vocals. One of the most awsome vocalists of the genre imo.

Also if you don't like those vocals, don't bother checking out Excoriate's On Pestilent Winds... which kicks ass but the vocal style is sort of similar, probly a bit more atmospheric and wild =P

They've always sounded weak and uninspired to me. Like the band was in a hurry to make an album and instead of finding a real vocalist someone in the band just filled in.

What is this Exoriate you speak of? :err:

l_6f81a0e8c85e4bf59524f6579081174b.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/carnaldisfigurement

I've been pounding my brain to pudding with brutal death metal lately... slam or not...

Resurrected+-+Butchered+In+Excrement+-+Front.jpg

This is an awesome album... and they absolutely nail a Suffocation cover.

Speaking of Suffocation... listening to Breeding the Spawn right now... I hate the low volume of the recording, so I coverted my mp3s to .wav... upped the volume with wavosaur then converted them back into high quality mp3... with volume that I dont have to blast as loud as possible to just get it loud.

Goratory and Gorgasm are both pretty cool too. :)

I've been pounding my brain to pudding with brutal death metal lately... slam or not...

Resurrected+-+Butchered+In+Excrement+-+Front.jpg

This is an awesome album... and they absolutely nail a Suffocation cover.

Speaking of Suffocation... listening to Breeding the Spawn right now... I hate the low volume of the recording, so I coverted my mp3s to .wav... upped the volume with wavosaur then converted them back into high quality mp3... with volume that I dont have to blast as loud as possible to just get it loud.

Goratory and Gorgasm are both pretty cool too. :)
This is a good BDM/Grindcore album nothing new but really catchy riffs.

Help? trying to order Katalepsy - musick brings injuries and Dripping - Bring the Suffering, but I cant find any pure sources, would I be forced to buy off eBay? cause frankly I don't trust that shit.

Help? trying to order Katalepsy - musick brings injuries and Dripping - Bring the Suffering, but I cant find any pure sources, would I be forced to buy off eBay? cause frankly I don't trust that shit.

You can buy Katalepsy from Sevared Records for $12.. Good luck finding Dripping.