Remnants Of Flesh - Degenerated Human Cells
Rising Nemesis Records

DCFRONT.gif

Decrepit Cadaver - Putrid Stench Of Psychotic Acts
Charred Remains Records

256804.jpg

Extremely Rotten - Demo 2009
Sevared Records

They are Melodic Deathcore now.. and where does it say they have a new album? I haven't seen anything yet.

They have their original vocalist back... hes the one who started the band. I'm guessing that would lead back to their original sound. We can hope anyway. It has been confirmed there is a new album in production. You can find it anywhere.

Actually I can't. Please post a source.

Look on their Myspace and here is a quote from Wikipedia "On April 29, 2008, Katsuyuki rejoined the band as the main vocalist, replacing Watanabe, and confirmed that they will be working on material for a new album."

They lost their bassist but they have Kei Ishida from Vomit Remants now. I just can't see this line up playing melodic deathcore anymore.

Does anyone else think that Fleshgod Apocalypse is a heavier Behemoth? Not that its a bad thing, they are strikingly good (if so) at pulling it off.

Look on their Myspace and here is a quote from Wikipedia "On April 29, 2008, Katsuyuki rejoined the band as the main vocalist, replacing Watanabe, and confirmed that they will be working on material for a new album."

They lost their bassist but they have Kei Ishida from Vomit Remants now. I just can't see this line up playing melodic deathcore anymore.

Thanks for posting that. It's already 2010, I hope they haven't given up.

Thanks for posting that. It's already 2010, I hope they haven't given up.

They can't! Infected Malignity was the band that got me really into brutal death metal :( I was so sad when re:bel was released. maybe they can redeem themselves and realize what a mistake they made. Japan isn't good at melodic deathcore but they fucking make sick death metal.

They are exactly like Hour of Penance.

Hour Of Penance eh, I need to listen to them more to understand that resemblance. Obviously i haven't listened to them enough. But I gave Fleshgod a spin a couple times the past couple weeks.

I also like Behemoth. I'm surprised with their amazing new release. But thats going off topic.

What are you talking about shellblast. Sure its a little blasty but I don't think you quite understand it. Its not intense blast worship like the Brazilians usually uphold, it has more definite meaning.

RE:bel was really fucking good actually you asshats, and they RULED MDF.

Are you kidding? the vocalist is horrible. It wasn't IM. If they wanted to change their style so drastically start a new fucking band, don't ruin it for everyone. There are few deathcore albums that actually keep me interested.. RE:BEL wasn't even close.

What are you talking about shellblast. Sure its a little blasty but I don't think you quite understand it. Its not intense blast worship like the Brazilians usually uphold, it has more definite meaning.

I don't find anything interesting about that fast technical music. I like my thrash, hardcore and grind. That shit is interesting and makes you wanna move. Stuff like FA just gives me headaches.