Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Nah I listened to it myself, and listened to it again. It earns my proper rating of 10/10, thats really some album, however it was pretty close between 9.5-10 but the 10 is a worthy given (Even though that may seem a bit hyped, I don't see a flaw tbh, the album flows). 7.5 is a pretty shit rating for an album like that...

Edit:

@Krow: Take the time to read my reviews. I'll be posting up some death metal reviews soon.

I had no problem with it personally. Maybe a 9.8 or a 9.6 if my rating is to be more justified I guess, but I guess I'll do a review later and try to give my best word on it.

Viscera Trail - Humiliation-Ridden Evisceration

237441.jpg

I don't remember talking about this album here. I guess I never gave it a proper listen the first time, because I listened to it last night and fuckin' loved it! and I've been listening to it again today. Really dig the vocals.

@Krow: Take the time to read my reviews. I'll be posting up some death metal reviews soon.

I dont read reviews 99% of the time. At this point, I really dont even bother to ask opinions about bands before I try them. If it catches my eye, I give it a couple tracks to catch my attention.

Edit: or if someone with a musical taste I agree with likes a band...

Good point Krow, good point. But sometimes it doesn't hurt to ask if I'm not sure of things. I didn't ask about RoF, I tried them out and liked them. There wasn't any approval convo there.