Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I've only listened to The Cure, Smashing Pumpkins, select Danzig (Going Down To Die), Katatonia, and the like. But, unlike Andy, I'm in hell. So what's the excuse? Pop in Awaiting the Autopsy or Gorepoflesh and fucking kick back. I'll continue crying, though. Haha.

lol. I had a spree of daft punk and the like for a while.
But now it's all Wormed, Gorepoflesh, Masturbation, Orchidectomy, Dripping, and Jenovavirus. Weird Slam ftw.

Journey can you please stop shitting up the thread with tripple posting and all this stupid spam. Not trying to be a dick but seriously man :erk:

Edit: Rather, if your going to spam anything Journey, just spam recs like you did in the Death Metal thread. But in this one post bdm/slam recs. That would be very beneficial of any spam of your regards.

Oh and about Deaden, its actually been a while since I listened to them but I still disagree with that statement.

Journey can you please stop shitting up the thread with tripple posting and all this stupid spam. Not trying to be a dick but seriously man :erk:

Edit: Rather, if your going to spam anything Journey, just spam recs like you did in the Death Metal thread. But in this one post bdm/slam recs. That would be very beneficial of any spam of your regards.

fine :(

any requests? like old shit you can't find anywhere to d/l, I have 13k+ cds and 25 years of metal experience, so there's a chance I've got it even if there ain't shit about it on-line.

When is it acceptable to wear shirts like that, honestly?

They'll sell out... the people on the devourment board will buy them then a few months later sell them to the ones that didnt for $60+, claiming they got them for free from the band or some small amount... :lol:

Fuck that's the worst board on this planet.

Its not. I fucking hate shirts like that. Just give me a god damn logo shirt FUCK.

any requests? like old shit you can't find anywhere to d/l, I have 13k+ cds and 25 years of metal experience, so there's a chance I've got it even if there ain't shit about it on-line.

If you have that much "knowledge" about metal then act like it, you seem to have the intellect of a newfag.

Just post anything that is relevant to this thread and I'll check it out. Shit like Malice does. Make yourself useful...

I've never actually heard of that band, and about a week or two ago I found out about Eternal Suffering which is also what seems to supposedly be a Classic BDM band. It sounds deathgrindish to me.

I've never actually heard of that band, and about a week or two ago I found out about Eternal Suffering which is also what seems to supposedly be a Classic BDM band. It sounds deathgrindish to me.

Prophecy is straight brutal death metal and the vocalist does screams and gutturals. BDM bands don't scream anymroe :(
I don't listen to Eternal Suffering though.