Brutal/Slam Death Metal

And instead of posting very standard bands, post something good or just post more bands/links in one post. I'd say the same for Shellblast.

And instead of posting very standard bands
Well for starters that's a matter of opinion. And if you're referring to some of my personal youtube uploads I did that with some more obscure bands/albums because they weren't already uploaded to youtube. We can all sit around and stroke classic Devourment over and over again, but what's the point?

I greatly take that as a compliment comming from you. With all seriousness. I know I'm still a bit new to these forums even though its been almost a year on my part. :p

So far, two brutal death metal bands have told me not to...

Kudos to the first person to correctly guess (or know) what band other than Vulvectomy told me not to...

Some people should like this. Sorry if everyone already knows this cd. The bands myspace has some free demos and eps also. And a nice compilation cd if I'm remebering correctly.

copremesisfront.jpg

Copremesis - Muay Thai Ladyboys (2008)

Some people have some really fucked up perversions - fucked up from my perspective atleast.

Hey you think that Vulvectomy would have some samples on their myspace seeing how they're done recording? what the shit

Some people should like this. Sorry if everyone already knows this cd. The bands myspace has some free demos and eps also. And a nice compilation cd if I'm remebering correctly.

copremesisfront.jpg

Copremesis - Muay Thai Ladyboys (2008)

Some people have some really fucked up perversions - fucked up from my perspective atleast.

Lol @ fucked up shemale album cover.

I lolled at the cd art. At first I only had the top half of the spread and thought hmmm this isn't very extreme at all. Then I saw that ahahah.

If you can handle inhales and drum programs check this band out. They are called CUFF.

http://www.myspace.com/durtyshwaslam

I don't love it but it's cool. I hate it when they RrReeeEEEeEEE. E.F.R.O. is another one to check. E.F.R.O. is better but has less available material.

They're so bad its hilarious. :p

Reminds me of alot of fucked up retarded songs my freind meshed up except they sound better and aren't metal.

For shame...