Brutal/Slam Death Metal

After listening to perhaps 3-4 albums in a row (Regardless of what it may be), I'll just chill down a bit. But at times I'll go on a slam album spree, prolly 3-5 albums max and break. Then listen to more or just switch to something else.

I've never explored this genre. Maybe someday I will come across a worthy rec.

Honestly, just listen to Devourment - Molesting the Decapitated.

If you dont like it, you arent gonna like slam. It's okay if you dont. (as long as you dont come in here saying how much you hate it and how horrible of a genre of music it is.... then's... we's
git a bit definsuve mister.)

Before trying to get into slam. I recommend some time on black metal (especially some selected norsecore) and some oldschool death metal. That gets you up on the spot where you'll develop a taste for Slam.

Wormed - Planisphaerium is known as a good album, and one of the best, but why? It's different, but I don't think any of the songs are memorable. I was just wondering how other people felt about it. Does differentiating really make you an awesome band, or does it make it too obscure?

They turn alot of people off... but honestly they only get worse/crazier/more bizarre from there.

Maybe listening to Suffocation - Effigy of the Forgotten and Pyrexia - Sermon of Mockery would be beneficial to you, that is, if you're really interested in the genre. They are precursors to it and you can definitely still hear the signature sound, but they use more traditional guttural low growls.