Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Gorevent's first album was SLIGHTLY better :), but that's because it was amazing to begin with.

New wormed tracks sound awesome! I'll have to order that new cd?
btw, did defeated sanity already come out with their new album?

To be honest, I think the new one stomps over AE, simply because of the improved drum sound, and transitions. They don't just stomp around 24/7 like Abominable Putridity anymore.

To be honest, I think the new one stomps over AE, simply because of the improved drum sound, and transitions. They don't just stomp around 24/7 like Abominable Putridity anymore.

I have the pre-release so the quality isn't that good I imagine, but I find the first album to be groovier and easier on the ears. this quality about the album makes it one of my favorite slam albums of all time.

the new gorevent is pretty awesome. i like everything about it except the way the drums sound. depending on what im listening to it on the drums sound kind of shitty at times.

Just started listening to Cerebral Effusion - Impulsive Psychopathic Acts and am enjoying it alot, so far.

Never gave their older stuff much of a shot, but I like this one

xe2zj9.jpg

Listening to Quasineutrality and it's heavy as fuck, but that was obvious before I guess. :lol:

New Wormed? What the fuck? I have to hear it...

I love brutal death metal (I like every subgenre of metal to at least some degree). Too many bands to name.

Parasitic Extirpation, meh. The demo they had was... lackluster at best. They don't know have to transition into or out of anything. lol. Not as bad as Dysentery though.

Looking forward to the new Human Filleted though.

appromo06le.jpg

SELLING ABOMINABLE PUTRIDITY - LIMITED EDITION SELF-RELEASED PROMO 2006!!!! THIS IS VERY RARE VERSION OF PROMO AND LIMITED TO 5 COPIES ONLY! PRINTED ON BRONZE CARTON AND CONTAINS PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED OLD VERSION OF INTRACRANIAL PARASITE TRACK!!
PRINTED FOR BAND MEMBERS ONLY!!! THIS ONE IS COPY OF 2ND GUITAR PLAYER WHO LEFT THE BAND LAST YEAR!!!

TRACKS:

1. ENTARILS FULL OF VERMIN
2. SKIN REMOVAL
3. ENTRACRANIAL PARASITE

THIS IS COPY #5