Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Looks like I've missed new Vulvectomy, Wormed, and Gorevent? Anything else I need to swoop up and enjoy?

You might like these:

Cerebral Effusion - 2010 - Impulsive Psychopathic Acts
Consume The Fetus - 2009 - Raped In The Outhouse
Diminished - 2010 - Chainsaw Cunt
Human Repugnance - 2010 - Post Mortem Rot Pile
Plasmoptysis - 2010 - Breeds Of The Malevolence
Thrist Of Revenge - 2010 - The Beginning Of The End

I haven't really been into getting new slam lately, I can't afford it, and I dislike downloading for the most part. I'll check out some of the stuff posted soon.

You might like these:

Cerebral Effusion - 2010 - Impulsive Psychopathic Acts
Consume The Fetus - 2009 - Raped In The Outhouse
Diminished - 2010 - Chainsaw Cunt
Human Repugnance - 2010 - Post Mortem Rot Pile
Plasmoptysis - 2010 - Breeds Of The Malevolence
Thrist Of Revenge - 2010 - The Beginning Of The End
Cerebral Effusion, Human Repugnance & Plasmoptysis are good.
I didn't liked Dimished at all and for the rest I haven't tried it yet.

i liked it a lot. even though it is short i dont feel disappointed or like it was missing somthing when its over. all the songs are very brutal and fairly memorable for a slam band...i can can actually figure out what the lyrics are for most parts of the songs.

I now have five slam albums which are:

Awaiting The Autopsy - Couldn't Tell The Bodies Apart
Devourment - 1.3.8.
Devourment - Butcher The Weak
Devourment - Unleash The Carnivore
Wormed - Planisphaerium

I love them all so what should I look into next. I was thinking of getting into Vulvectomy and Human Rejection. Also, does owning these albums make me an official part of the slam community.

Hi guys!

Has anyone ever discussed this one?:
stabwound_human.jpg

Besides the violent pounding and great drums I really cannot get into it. I listened to it like 10 times and it is not memorable for me. The album is brutal and all, but there is only one stand out track that I can point out. Nothing remarkable IMO.

Also lately I tried to listen to new Artery Eruption but damn, I can't get through the horrible sound production.

Yay, my first post.

i never got into stabwound. i listened to a couple songs but didnt think it was that great. and ya the new artery eruption is complete shit. i like their old stuff even though i no it isnt really any good either. the way i see it is the old stuff was bad in a fun way and the new album is just bad.

I like Stabwound, I prefer this release by them.

Stabwound - 2002 - Malicious Addiction (Demo)

11122.jpg

1. Family Remains
2. Cleansing the World
3. As I Watch You Bleed
4. Consume My Flesh

I now have five slam albums which are:

Awaiting The Autopsy - Couldn't Tell The Bodies Apart
Devourment - 1.3.8.
Devourment - Butcher The Weak
Devourment - Unleash The Carnivore
Wormed - Planisphaerium

I love them all so what should I look into next. I was thinking of getting into Vulvectomy and Human Rejection. Also, does owning these albums make me an official part of the slam community.

Nice start man. Vulvectomy & Human Rejection are great bands to check out next. Both bands have 2 full-lengths, I prefer the Sophomore album for both of these bands over their debuts. Also check out these bands albums:

Sintury
Abominable Putridity
Degrade
Gorevent
Cephalotripsy

Saying things like that excludes you from the club, tbh.

:cry:

Nice start man. Vulvectomy & Human Rejection are great bands to check out next. Both bands have 2 full-lengths, I prefer the Sophomore album for both of these bands over their debuts. Also check out these bands albums:

Sintury
Abominable Putridity
Degrade
Gorevent
Cephalotripsy

Thanks. Also, would anyone recommend Cerebral Effusion?