Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Hi guys!

Has anyone ever discussed this one?:
stabwound_human.jpg

Besides the violent pounding and great drums I really cannot get into it. I listened to it like 10 times and it is not memorable for me. The album is brutal and all, but there is only one stand out track that I can point out. Nothing remarkable IMO.
I've always been a big fan of that album. Everyone else seems to think it is merely okay, but there's something about it that I find very appealing.

I just got Ingested's "Surpassing the Boundaries of Human Suffering" album. The first song, Skinned and Fucked, is awesome. :D

I just got Ingested's "Surpassing the Boundaries of Human Suffering" album. The first song, Skinned and Fucked, is awesome. :D
Over the top Production and drumming but I love this album.
Also they seems to become more and more scene deathcore as for their artwork.
I hope that their music will remain brutal.

i think the ingested album is just average. i can see them become big with people that are into deathcore. and the production is a little ridiculous.

LOL the artwork is practically the same that ingested album.....
Ingested do have some great moments but I also understand why BDM fans dislike them. The riffs are almost all created to please people that like style ranging from deathcore to brutal death and the feeling of the slams is very hardcorish.

Anybody here likes Insision? I like them a lot, though M-A labels them as brutal death metal they do not sound like one, just death metal.

What are their qualities that supposedly make them brutal death? They seem a little bit technical-ish death metal for me.

Turkish Slam :lol: finally that country has spawned some people with potential

/endracism

The artwork on both Ingested - Surpassing the Boundaries of Human Suffering and, Cenotaph's upcoming release, is by Toshihiro Egawa. Whether or not the band he is working for sucks, I know his work will be fuckings sick.