Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I don't see how you figure CtR would suck when both of the songs released from it so far have been amazing.. I want that release more than the rest of them.

I'm also happy about slam on vinyl, even though I don't listen to it on vinyl yet, I like to collect em'

I don't see how you figure CtR would suck when both of the songs released from it so far have been amazing.. I want that release more than the rest of them.

Yeah those two tracks are great! Especially Genesis Of Putrescence

I'm also happy about slam on vinyl, even though I don't listen to it on vinyl yet, I like to collect em'

I actually agree with V5 here, lol. Colonize the Rotten will probably be meh, it's mediocre BDM. Parasitic Extirpation will be absolutely shitty, as its members of Dysentery lol.

The other two should be amazing though.

Their first album has "Ripping the Pregnant" which is fucking awesome...second album has nothing that good, and poor production on top of that.

lkds.jpg

Told my best friend to make my day and pose for me holding the new DS. lol

Fucking amazing album... Definitely worth the wait. AJ's vox fits perfectly in DS.

Wha- their new album is out?

*gets*

@malice13231: I'm re-reading your posts on site I'm getting the album from.
Oh, *saves picture for "later use"*. :p

128kb/ps rip?

I haven't even opened my vinyl of it yet. I want to.. but I'm weird like that I kinda don't. It's Limited Edition so it's either going to be blue or orange.