Brutal/Slam Death Metal

INHERITMOCKFINAL1L.jpg

Inherit Disease are back to unleash their 2nd album! Following lineup changes soon after the release of their debut album, "Procreating an Apocalypse", Inherit Disease have spent the last 4 years touring and writing, and have crafted "Visceral Transcendence". Their sophmore effort is a prophetic look at humanity's place in the technologically obscure future. Skewed from the current death metal trend, "Visceral Transcendence" will encompass memorable riffing and well thought out song structure without compromising the brutality Inherit Disease is known for. Featuring guest vocals by Angel Ochoa of Condemned, Justin Richey of Retch, and Connor Bond of Envenomation. Also featuring art by first time album cover creator Yang Guang. Be prepared for this deadly release on Unique Leader Records to hit stores July 6th, 2010 and catch them on tour this summer or at the Las Vegas Deathfest, Central Illinois Metalfest, and Mountains of Death in Switzerland! For a complete list of current shows, visit: http://www.myspace.com/inheritdisease

Track Listing:
01 - Vessel of Inhumanity
02 - Sentient Horror
03 - Beyond the Tyranny of Entropy
04 - Hivemind
05 - Birth of the Artilect
06 - Digital Rapture
07 - Dark Facets of Self Indulgence
08 - Prolific Dominance
09 - Nanoscourge
10 - Maelstrom of Vindictive Torment

That artwork is ridicolously cool.

On a side note, can anyone tell me how you create the sigs with the little album covers in them. I'm asking here because it's mostly the slam fans that seem to have them.

Inherit Disease needs a lead singer. I have their last album, and I really like their musicianship, but that guy is just annoying and boring all at the same time.
Also, I've never heard them, but "Short Bus Pile Up" is the best band name I've ever heard.

What's some good breakdown-driven brutal death metal?

Not slam, but stuff like Dying Fetus and Devourment (Babykiller is their only completely slam song in my opinion, rest is brutal death metal).

Not slam, but stuff like Dying Fetus and Devourment (Babykiller is their only completely slam song in my opinion, rest is brutal death metal).

:zombie:

Also, I think what you're asking for really doesnt make sense, breakdown driven brutal death metal IS slam. Or possibly deathcore, I suppose... and as far as that goes, Dying Fetus could be considered slam or even deathcore, and Devourment... well, should I really have to say it?

I'm not a Death Metal expert but I think Krow's right. I suppose Awaiting the Autopsy is kind of more breakdown driven then other Slam bands but I'm only saying that as the review on S-M says it has a lot of Deathcore influence.

That's what slam is. Slam is also a style of brutal death metal not a separate genre. Breakdown driven brutal death metal:

Gorevent
Awaiting the Autopsy
Digested Flesh
Human Rejection

:zombie:

Also, I think what you're asking for really doesnt make sense, breakdown driven brutal death metal IS slam. Or possibly deathcore, I suppose... and as far as that goes, Dying Fetus could be considered slam or even deathcore, and Devourment... well, should I really have to say it?

Gah. I don't know what I mean. -_-

Not like, all slam after slam, but it has a lot of main breakdowns. Like still technicality in it. Like a less-corey I Declare War.

EDIT: Kinda like Ingested.

Just heard three songs from Vomit Remnants on Youtube. Prodigy Of Solitude is a great song. Extinction Of Worthless Humanity didn't do anything for me. Macabre menentos was also great song. Can someone posts some other great songs from this band?

Just heard three songs from Vomit Remnants on Youtube. Prodigy Of Solitude is a great song. Extinction Of Worthless Humanity didn't do anything for me. Macabre menentos was also great song. Can someone posts some other great songs from this band?

Check this release out, its basically their discography.

84579.jpg

Vomit Remnants - 2005 - Supreme Vehemence (Compilation)

http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=84579

l_32cf0453b9784820b59b526a588a93b4.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/decayingpuritytur

Hi everyone. As we announced before, our first album "Phases of Dimensional Torture" will be re-released by Sevared Records with 3 new bonus tracks.
One of the bonus tracks from re-release, "The River of Entrails" is now on our MySpace, check it out. New bonus tracks are recorded by Ünsal Özata at Studio Deep in Ankara. The re-release has new cover artwork drawn by Jon Zig again. We'll announce the release date of the re-release soon.