Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Human Filleted is one of my favorites, I have huge expectations for that album.

I want to check the rest out too though, 3 bands I havent heard, but have heard mixed reviews about (SBPU, PE, CtR)

Here's some updates I came across today:

l_c3bc7fa791164b7094a955d4e6f0d842.jpg

Pyrexia - 2010 - The UnCreation
http://www.myspace.com/pyrexia

l_c0b3a2cd148549a999e5087eed5888dd.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/carnaldisfigurement

13688_logo.jpg

Working on the follow up to Apostles Of Inexpression
http://www.myspace.com/vomitthesoulbrutal

This is not your typical April Fools Day joke! Buy 1 CD, get one FREE! Buy any CD, MCD, or DVD, and get one
of equal or less value for FREE! Buy as many as you'd like; buy 5 CDs, get 5 FREE, etc. Simply enter our online store and make your purchase. Then during checkout, in the message section of the order, list the CDs you'd like for FREE. So for example, if you wanted 10 CDs, you'd purchase 5 of them, and list the other 5 in the message section during checkout.

NOTE - this sale will begin at 12:00am CST on April 1st, and end at 12:00am CST on April 2nd; be sure to check our news section as we'll be announcing when this sale has officially started, and when it has officially ended.

I is very sad I missed out on this... Damn brutal bands for not regularly updating enough for me to check their page frequently.

Aw :(

May = awesome. Those Sevared releases are likely to be some of the only stuff I bother getting at MDF this year unless I can manifest more money, which is possible I guess.

Sorry to be random, but I just gotta say, Ingurgitate/Sintury are amazing. Masturbation from Colombia too. Malthusia's promo has been crushing me also. lol.

This is gonna be a good year. SBPU's demo impressed me greatly. Love the snare.

I was planning to buy something from Brutal Bands on that day, but they didn't have anything I really wanted. Was a great deal tho..

According to a member on the Meshiha forum. They have been put on hold.

"Word on the street is this project has been put on the shelf for a spell. Main man Brian/Brain missing in action as of 4 months ago has not even been heard from at all.

Word on the street is there's something else going on though that I can't speak of at the moment. I think everyone will find it interesting though when or if it comes to fruition.

On a final note I hope this is not the last we have heard from Meshiha. Unable to speak about what I know, but I believe everything will get back on track eventually. But by then who's to say where everyones schedules will be."

I just listened to Pathology for the first time. They are fucking awesome! I'm definitely buying Incisions of Perverse Debauchery.

This is the purchase I'm planning to make on Comatose Music soon:

Cerebral Effusion - Impulsive, Psychopathic Acts
Pathology - Incisions of Perverse Debauchery
Vulvectomy - Putrescent Clitoral Fermentation

I know I get a free CD for buying three so what else should I get. I was thinking either:

Nile - Black Seeds of Vengeance
or
Acid Witch - Witchanic Hellucinations
or
Coathanger Abortion - Dying Breed

Which one do you think I should get? I'm thinking I might get another Slam album instead though so what would you recommend? I was going to get Vulvectomy's Post Abortion Slut Fuck or a Human Rejection album but Comatose don't have them yet.

First off, did Comatose ever do the Regurgitation re-release?
I fucking want that album. (for cheap :lol: )

Which one do you think I should get? I'm thinking I might get another Slam album instead though so what would you recommend? I was going to get Vulvectomy's Post Abortion Slut Fuck or a Human Rejection album but Comatose don't have them yet.

As far as Comatose releases go, you cant go wrong with Blasphemer - On the Inexistence of God or Aversion to Life - Ritualized Murder.

I'm bored so here's a few more Comatose has definitely worth picking up:

Pus Vomit - Degrade the Worthless
Gorevent - either album
Putridity - Mental Prolapse Induced Necrophilism (I think this one might be up your alley if you like the first Vulvectomy album)

Edit: I hope Meshihashshahaha falls apart without ever releasing even a demo.

I have a feeling that will happen...the whole thing seems flaky.

That Pus Vomit album is BEYOND AWESOME. Ridiculous as hell...so heavy and amazing!

First off, did Comatose ever do the Regurgitation re-release?
I fucking want that album. (for cheap :lol: )

As far as Comatose releases go, you cant go wrong with Blasphemer - On the Inexistence of God or Aversion to Life - Ritualized Murder.

I'm bored so here's a few more Comatose has definitely worth picking up:

Pus Vomit - Degrade the Worthless
Gorevent - either album
Putridity - Mental Prolapse Induced Necrophilism (I think this one might be up your alley if you like the first Vulvectomy album)

Edit: I hope Meshihashshahaha falls apart without ever releasing even a demo.

I might get Gorevent's first album as I've heard they're pretty essential. What's the name of their second one? Comatose don't seem to have it. Blasphemer sounds pretty obscure with the acoustic samples and everything, which is cool. Unfortunately, I can't find any decent samples of Putridity, and I don't want to buy it blindly. Thanks Krow.

EDIT: That last statement isn't meant to sound sarcastic.

I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but I just put in my second order for Sevared Records. Both times, he got right on the order and e-mailed me to let me know that it is being shipped out. I will definitely be shopping there more.