Brutal/Slam Death Metal

wasnt really impressed yet by their first song I listened on myspace

Malthusia demo is great, and if you don't like Ingurgitate, I don't blame you. The productions meh, and only the first album is Amazing, but its great. lol

We're all big fans here. Great selection, fast shipping and a nice guy. Pretty much the place to get brutal death if you're in North America.

10-12 bucks for everything, buy 3 get 1 free, and free fucking shipping in the US isnt too shabby either.

Edit: and no one knows about the Comatose Regurgitation re-release?

no one knows about the Comatose Regurgitation re-release?

Here's some quotes from the guys at Comatose:

Yeah, it is taking longer than expected to get these two CDs released. For the "Tales" CD the band is searching for some bonus material including live audio tracks, possible live video as a CDROM bonus, and some additional artwork. And still need to get together the original artwork and some other things since the original layout files are lost.

For the "Clitoraldectomy" CD we are just waiting on artwork. We are hoping to get Mike at Visual Darkness to do this, but apparently he is very backed up at the moment... so not really sure how long that will take.

I can't wait for this to finally be released after 8 years!!! The delay is my fault, just waiting on some pics from that era. We don't want to rush it just to get it out. The cover art is looking great and super sick!!

Comatose will be doing album shirts for both the "Tales" and "Clitoraldectomy", plus we will be doing some other Regurgitation shirts too, so no shortage of Regurgitation merch!!

Hopefully everyone makes it out to CIM this summer for the reunion show!! There will be much more Regurgitation news to follow!!!

In related news about Necrotic Disgorgement

Writing is almost complete for the next disc, we have about 1 ½ songs to go. We have some brand new rehearsal traxx recorded, but them guys would clip my nuts if I posted them!!

i saw writhing afterbirth again tonight. they opened for carnifex and suffokate. my brother broke his ankle in the pit but other then that it was a pretty awesome night.

it isnt done being printed yet. i picked up a burnt copy of it from them a couple weeks ago wen i saw em though.

Think you could help a brother out? THe two tracks off last.fm I've got are decent, more deathcore then slam, but I want to hear more before I make my judgement.

Thanks lol. Writhing Afterbirth are a mixture of Deathcore and Slam it seems, although they pull it off much better then a band like Ingested or Distorted Impalement.