Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Worst Slam CD ever. EVER.

Also I ordered the new gory delivery, SBPU, Blasphemer and Cephalic impurity Cd. I really hope cephalic impurity have improved.

All 4 of those are good, you should be pleased. Despondency is hit or miss for most ppl. Either you love them or hate them.

Just listened to Perverse Molestation...good stuff.

Also just heard the new Colonize the Rotting. Not as bad as what some say, though the production struck me as a little weak.

I also fall somewhere between the crowd who hates Despondency and the crowd who loves them. God on Acid is decent, but not great, although that is the only album by them that I've heard.

Colonize the rotting are good, I remember listening to their latest album and really digging it. the vocals are pretty cool and I didn't find the production very weak at all. It's a great album this year, cant see whats wrong with it.

What are people's opinions on Truculency. I randomly clicked on this after seeing it in my recommended videos on Youtube and was impressed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmk8c4-kRPE&feature=grec_index[/ame]

l_2fb5d3cdcd6244fbb24bb597daab0e9c.jpg

Are there any other forums that have a better audience for slam/brutal and heavy death metal? This forum is kind of weak and there's too much pussy shit on here.