Brutal/Slam Death Metal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I don't know how, but you already understand me on a deep level.

Reactions: CiG
Anyone else a fan of the Colombian scene? Really waiting on the new Bacteremia and hoping Amputated Genitals finally releases their 3rd full-length.

Ancient Necropsy mostly. Back in the day spun quite a bit of Internal Suffering and Blaze Inside. Masturbation is pretty twisted too.

Good choices, all of them. I've got like 2 or 3 IS albums at home, the early stuff is their best IMO, though I definitely love their new stuff too. Blaze Inside I also have, really crazy shit. The others I love, but need the albums for sure. Love the Masturbation snare hahahaha

So how about it guys, any year end lists? I never bother to make one as I neither never keep track of what comes out in a particular nor bother to listen to new albums specifically. Personally, if I did make a list, Ecchymosis and Dissevered would both be up there, but beyond that, I don't remember what else was released in 2016.

How? I post about brutal and alam death metal in this thread which you haven't done or make fun of here. Quit drinking and go to bed.

I mean all the replies to my AOTY post up there you dense cunt. I made my comment because it related to an AOTY list dealing with brutal bands.

Get off my dick and go outside or something.

Because it's brutal grind/death but not 100% what this topic is about.

I mean all the replies to my AOTY post up there you dense cunt. I made my comment because it related to an AOTY list dealing with brutal bands.

Get off my dick and go outside or something.

Read above. Not 100% what this is about so please fuck off out of this thread Sean

Nah I'm good, I'll see what people with music taste I have some respect for will say about my original comment. Stop clogging up the threads with your milquetoast comments about owning people. You couldn't own someone if slavery was still legal faggot, now fuck off away from me.

Nah I'm good, I'll see what people with music taste I have some respect for will say about my original comment. Stop clogging up the threads with your milquetoast comments about owning people. You couldn't own someone if slavery was still legal faggot, now fuck off away from me.

You said my taste was fine though, so..