Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I only know Disentomb out of those, which rules, but I'll check out the rest thanks.

Forgot about:

Virulency
Iniquitous Deeds

I need to go on a BDM haul at some point. NSE was out of everything for a while because of the relocation but I would like to wait for the new Epicardiectomy album to drop

Reactions: CiG
New Epicardiectomy is shipping now, Dan sent me a copy the other day. Should be getting it sometime soon.

Decent one, but just another indonesian release imo. Indo scene is so oversaturated it's hard to give a shit about any of them in particular. I do remember enjoying that one though, and I had a lot of people on my friends list say it was one of the best Indo releases of the year, some even overall for BDM.

EDIT: I felt like kind of a dick for minimizing your contribution to the thread, so to make up for it, here's a few other Indonesian/South Asian releases from last year you'll likely enjoy if you liked that Immense release (as most Indo bands are pretty similar in sound and style).

Last edited:
a2957237663_10.jpg

Comatose are reissuing Mortal Decay's 1999 demo compilation with some fucking sick artwork to actually compliment the music. Definitely considering preordering this one since I sold my original CD copy years ago. Anybody who knows the compilation remembers how bland the art was, but for those who don't here's the original art for comparison's sake:

R-3654888-1439743471-4663.jpeg.jpg

Has their first 3 demo tapes and in my opinion probably the band's best material to date.

That sucks, Carl is a good dude. I bought the second Goratory album and the new Kinguts album from a year or two back. If I wasn't strapped for cash I'd get a lot more, 4 bucks a pop is almost too good to pass up.

View attachment 18665

Comatose are reissuing Mortal Decay's 1999 demo compilation with some fucking sick artwork to actually compliment the music. Definitely considering preordering this one since I sold my original CD copy years ago. Anybody who knows the compilation remembers how bland the art was, but for those who don't here's the original art for comparison's sake:

View attachment 18666

Has their first 3 demo tapes and in my opinion probably the band's best material to date.

this fucking rules, thanks

The few times I listened to some slam in the past it was kinda boring and sounded like a joke but now I'm converting pretty hard. Techy brutal death metal has always been very hit or miss with me but slam has the immediacy I crave. Give me shit to listen to. This is my shit already...

I saw like five slam death metal threads when I did a search and they were all from years ago. I'm under the impression that this site doesn't actually have any mods but if it does then they can merge this with a preferred thread.

This whole fucking EP is my favorite in tech-slam

Not bad but tech death is kind of the opposite of what I'm looking for. I'm the kind of guy who'd flush a Spawn of Possession album down a toilet. Katalepsy and Abominable Putridity are about as complex as I want from slam.