Brutal/Slam Death Metal

If anyone is pissed at Amazon for delaying their Disentomb pre-order, CD Universe has it in stock. First time I've ordered from them in over 5 years. It is cheaper than buying a copy on Amazon right now but muh shipping so there's that.

First two Gorevent only, they got boring after that. I'll check that out, but I have almost no hope for it. I blatantly dislike 98% of slam that comes out these days. even the bands that were once good are now shit at it.

EDIT: i give it like a 4/10

Last edited:
The last Blasphemer album sucked dick, they should have quit after Devouring Deception. I have no hope for this. Doesn't even remotely sound like the same band.

Reactions: CiG
Been on a bit of a slam binge lately. 38SNUB is one most probably won't like but for some reason it just clicks with me, that Internal Bleeding-style slamming beatdown gangsta rap steelow is good for changing things up from the typical gory side of things.

I’m hoping the Digested Flesh compilation that came out a couple years ago is decent. I remember liking their debut years ago from a blogspot download but never being able to find a copy then just forgetting about it. Noticed it on Sevared last week and grabbed a copy.

Digested Flesh is one of the sickest bands in the genre, good pick up man. I only have the full length, I'll need to get a copy of that comp at some point!