Brutal/Slam Death Metal

If you want "slamZ" check out some fag shit like Internal Devour or Whoretopsy; if you like lame shit like Guttural Corpora Cavernosa, it's probably right up your alley. Ask someone else otherwise, I don't fuck with "slamz". If you want some brutal death from Australia, check out the following:

Disentomb

Iconic Vivisect

Encabulos

Neuropath

Corpseflesh

Excarnated

MSI

Habitual Depravity

Putrescent Seepage

Injury to Eye

Miscreation (very Suffo-infuenced)

Internecine Excoriation (one of the sickest @CiG check this if you haven't)

Corpse Carving

Reactions: CiG
Fucking killer, cheers man I'll check this shit out once I'm home. I already recognize some stuff obviously but there's a bunch of names I don't know yet.

In the meantime I randomly came across this super vintage interview of Malignancy on N.Y. public access circa 1993!

Internecine Excoriation (one of the sickest @CiG check this if you haven't)

That was some heavy ass shit, when the vocals first come in it was like a landslide haha. I went ahead and just listened to the whole link. Cheers man, definitely never heard these guys before now and it was ultra low and brutal just how I like it lately.

I also checked out the other stuff you linked (except shit I know already) and these slayed me in order of best to least best:

Corpseflesh
Excarnated
Putrescent Seepage
Iconic Vivisect
Injury to Eye
Habitual Depravity
Corpse Carving
Encabulos

That fucking Corpseflesh man!

@CiG here's some Filipino recs. They're all brutal death, so I figured I'd migrate it over here.

Lamaw

Human Mastication (literal retard music, in a good way. this is their first album, they have a few more as well, if you don't dig the sound)

Fetal Mutilation

Pus Vomit

Disastrous

Execrated

Pulverized

Internal Torture (this is actually a split with a Malaysian band called Incarcerate. the whole split is pretty sick, check it.)

There's a pretty wide range of quality here, but some pretty fun listens for the most part.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
60357980_831920273857291_1401522458036535296_o.jpg

Looking forward to this one, should be a pretty bizarre experience.

@CiG here's some Filipino recs. They're all brutal death, so I figured I'd migrate it over here.

Lamaw

Human Mastication (literal retard music, in a good way. this is their first album, they have a few more as well, if you don't dig the sound)

Fetal Mutilation

Pus Vomit

Disastrous

Execrated

Pulverized

Internal Torture (this is actually a split with a Malaysian band called Incarcerate. the whole split is pretty sick, check it.)

There's a pretty wide range of quality here, but some pretty fun listens for the most part.

Just getting around to these tonight. Been busy as fuck lately, fucking sucks. Human Mastication I'm familiar with, I remember actually sending a check in the mail to Sevared for it and a bunch of other stuff. Sending checks was such a fucking inconvenience, waiting over a month for it to get to them, then another month or so to receive the package. Fun times but that part sucked cocks.

Fucking Pus Vomit man, I'd heard something else by them, maybe a demo, but this is better than what I'd heard. Totally got wrapped up in the link and just let the whole album play through. Such a repulsive sound.

The ping snare on the Execrated track was nuts, and I'll definitely have to look into that Incarcerate / Internal Torture split, I liked the Internal Torture track a lot. Vocalist especially sounds extra fucked up.

Disastrous for me was the pick of the litter though, I'd heard their 2014 album and while still cool, it had nothing on this one you linked just going by this single track. Some seriously balls-to-the-wall shit, I love it.

View attachment 20083

Looking forward to this one, should be a pretty bizarre experience.

Just getting around to these tonight. Been busy as fuck lately, fucking sucks. Human Mastication I'm familiar with, I remember actually sending a check in the mail to Sevared for it and a bunch of other stuff. Sending checks was such a fucking inconvenience, waiting over a month for it to get to them, then another month or so to receive the package. Fun times but that part sucked cocks.

Fucking Pus Vomit man, I'd heard something else by them, maybe a demo, but this is better than what I'd heard. Totally got wrapped up in the link and just let the whole album play through. Such a repulsive sound.

The ping snare on the Execrated track was nuts, and I'll definitely have to look into that Incarcerate / Internal Torture split, I liked the Internal Torture track a lot. Vocalist especially sounds extra fucked up.

Disastrous for me was the pick of the litter though, I'd heard their 2014 album and while still cool, it had nothing on this one you linked just going by this single track. Some seriously balls-to-the-wall shit, I love it.

61355029_10156712364679091_7582912628222066688_n.jpg

Next person to own these shorts gets my approval.