Brutal/Slam Death Metal

MF's approval....as if anyone gives a fuck about that

Anyway, 50% off sale at New Standard Elite for anyone wanting to load up on some sick beats

Promo code is SALE50 and expires on Saturday

Reactions: CiG
Fuck you guys and your autism.

New Disentomb will almost undoubtedly be the bdm album of the year. Only things that could give it a run would be if the new Guttural Secrete comes out this year or Gorgasm resurrects or something.

Fuck you guys and your autism.

New Disentomb will almost undoubtedly be the bdm album of the year. Only things that could give it a run would be if the new Guttural Secrete comes out this year or Gorgasm resurrects or something.

Have you heard the new Carnal? I ordered it but my guess is it'll take Dan from NSE a month to ship like last time.

More and more I'm looking forward to the new 01101111011101100110111001101001 album, and I'm hoping Putrid Pile leaks a track soon. Keen to see if Shaun still has it.

Got my NSE order. Not sure what is up with Dan anymore but this order was packaged like shit. Literally in a large envelope with no padding with all CDs smashed together and cases broken in spots. Not sure if I'm going to order from there anymore since this seems to be a trend. He needs to hire a person to help him fulfill orders I think since he seems to get overwhelmed. Granted this is the biggest sale he's done so maybe he just got bombarded with orders and wanted to hurry but being careless is not cool when shipping stuff.

Anyway, this will probably be AOTY 2019

Carnal - Lecherous Acts of Hedonism

773788.jpg

Lol this is the second time I'm hearing a sample from the Hannibal series today. Pretty lame :tickled:

Went on a bit of a CD spree over the weekend and last night. All online, nothing arrived yet obviously but here's the shit I'm most stoked about:

Canadian brutal death/grind/slam, just grabbed the CD for a few bucks from a local distro.

Australian brutal death demo/promo.

Turkish brutal death, nice and bassy. Picked up the compilation CD that has their first two albums on it.

Been meaning to get a physical copy of this for ages. German classic.

Colombian band that morguelord shared here, went ahead and grabbed it from a local distro for chump change.

Had to grab the In the Beginning compilation because I specifically needed this demo. So good.

Finally picked up something from Rebaelliun.

Classic, had to rebuy this one.

All those bands are sick. I only have "Two Cocks..." from Anal Bleeding, but sick band for sure. Same with Miscreation, only have the full length. I'm stoked to see Despondency in a month, and I'm seeing Batu Cetin from Cenotaph play with Molested Divinity (who is also sick) at the same show, but I really just wish it was Cenotaph honestly, I'm a big fan of them. That first Mental Apraxia is insane, but beware of the last bit of the album, which is literally ruined by white noise in the background. Weird and lame. Second album isn't as insane or brutal, but worth hearing.

First two Rebaelliun's are mandatory, and that's the best shit Vile ever did.

Did you guys enjoy Devourment's Conceived in Sewage back in the day? I remember the forum being really live when the album was about to drop. But yeah, we've lost some brutal death maniacs throughout the years.

Did you guys enjoy Devourment's Conceived in Sewage back in the day? I remember the forum being really live when the album was about to drop. But yeah, we've lost some brutal death maniacs throughout the years.

Kinda surprised more people aren't hyping the new Devourment album here, but like you said, this thread is pretty dead.

All those bands are sick. I only have "Two Cocks..." from Anal Bleeding, but sick band for sure. Same with Miscreation, only have the full length. I'm stoked to see Despondency in a month, and I'm seeing Batu Cetin from Cenotaph play with Molested Divinity (who is also sick) at the same show, but I really just wish it was Cenotaph honestly, I'm a big fan of them. That first Mental Apraxia is insane, but beware of the last bit of the album, which is literally ruined by white noise in the background. Weird and lame. Second album isn't as insane or brutal, but worth hearing.

First two Rebaelliun's are mandatory, and that's the best shit Vile ever did.

Don't think I know Molested Divinity, will have to check them out for sure.

Fucking amazon cancelled my Devourment cd preorder. I preordered it the day it became available and three days later they axed me. Over their shit.

They pushed back my Disentomb delivery to next week. Only a few days so it's whatever but the LP delivery from the label got pushed back to AUGUST. This is getting ridiculous.

So I grabbed a copy of Viral Load’s debut with the original Viking art. Pretty stoked to add that one. Now if I could find their second album somewhere.