Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I found a record shop that has an immense amount of rare black metal(STRESS RARE!) and noise. I suggest you try and get your stuff stocked up in their store. Aquarius Records is the name.

To start off the year 2008, Nick and I are going to be conducting an interview with the newest Devourment member Chris (bass; also in TX-grinders Kill The Client) about the upcoming album!

Wow, that's awesome. How do you arrange all these interviews. Are you contacted or do you ask to conduct them? I'd like to interview some more local bands for my blog but so far have only conducted one.

Wow, that's awesome. How do you arrange all these interviews. Are you contacted or do you ask to conduct them? I'd like to interview some more local bands for my blog but so far have only conducted one.

Every interview I get close to doing something goes wrong.

In short: Black Metal bands are assholes. So dont try.

We might get a little input on the older years of the band from Ruben and Mike, but I dunno yet.

kil: Cool, it's one of my favorite EPs this year, but I like it more than Nick. It's good stuff!

Nick has been flaking on me lately, I might just make my own and forget about him. :p

Seriously though...should be done tomorrow night and posted Saturday morning.

I...should probably check that.

If you still have yet to do this I'm going to highly recommend it. I just received their second full length (When Mankind Becomes Diseased) today. After the first spin I think it's some of the stronger material to come out this year with a decent dose of Suffo influence. I get the impression it's going to grow on me even more though.
Their Myspace.