Brutal/Slam Death Metal

picard.jpg

Does anyone else like Impending Doom as much as me? Utterly stupid Christian slam/deathcore band. It's actually one of the most brutal deathcore releases I've ever heard; totally devoid of melody, as opposed to the others who feel the need to put in a Gothenburg lead even during the breakdowns.

any1 know Mindly Rotten from Columbia. Just like Internal Suffering with one of the fastest drummer along with Internal Suffering as well as the guitarists are amazing too. i find them one of the heaviest and most brutal shit around. Check them out! :headbang:

I think Vulvectomy might be growing on me. The drum machine was a bit of a put off, and it sounded pretty samey. But I was listening to it again today on the way to work, and it sounded a lot better. Not in the league of Devourment, Wormed, etc. but pretty good. That's some slamming slammy slam.

It's catchy and satisfying, but nothing really outstanding. Still, the entire aesthetic is well done and I like the drum machine personally.

New review up for the new Gortuary album, please check it!

Yes, I dont think a slam death metal album could be masterpiece. I am not bashing the genre, I have grown to like it a lot. I just think it lacks anything that can connect to the listeners emotions. Anyone feel different? Please, post about it.