Brutal/Slam Death Metal

The thing that I like about slam death is that it attempts to revive some elements of the 90's groove metal movement. Groove metal values, in a death metal context. Can't lose.

Btw, if this post leads to a side argument about the merits of groove metal, prepare to have your asses kicked.

Well, that's what I hear in the best of slam death. Either that or what I must imagine the sound of a sperm whale cock banging against the hull of a submarine at the bottom of the Pacific must sound like.

Who the fuck is wayne brady please ?

(TDTG)

Too drunk to google

A black comedian. He did Whose Line is it Anyways often, I think more with Carey as the host but defitenely both. He also was on an infamous Chapelle's Show episode and now hosts Don't Forget the Lyrics, US game show thing

Nick has been trying to but they won't send him his pre-order. Faggot Europeans! Vomit The Soul/Permeated ripped me off too! FUCK EUROPE!!

Well, that's what I hear in the best of slam death. Either that or what I must imagine the sound of a sperm whale cock banging against the hull of a submarine at the bottom of the Pacific must sound like.

I was reading this and giving some BDM bands another listen and honestly that's what brutal death metal resembles!

you're fucking awesome.

I was just thinking of Trains meets the stone age(like rocks and things) and that made ten times more sense.

I wrote a review of the Annotations Of An Autopsy album today. My enjoyment of it keeps wavering back and forth. Any opinions from the crowd?

It is okay. I used to talk to Steve, vocalist, on aim when he did artwork for me and he was in this deathcore band called These Bloody Hands. Both of his bands are pretty much mediocre.

That reminds me, I have got to listen to Dripping completely some time. I post-poned it because I thought I heard large sections of movie dialogue in it or funk. I cannot recall very well.

Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport, or lust, or greed. Yay, he will murder his brother, to posses his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert in his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

I love that intro.