Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I just found a really excellent brutal/slam band from Russia. They call them selfs Vomit. Really good stuff. I am listening to their demo right now! Excellent stuff.

Hm, never heard 'em.

Alter, check out the band Knifed (from Israel). Nick and I will be interviewing AND reviewing their demo very soon. They only have one sample on their Myspace (here) and it's basically just a slam breakdown from their one song but it fucking rules. So excited to hear it.

News:
-Few new reviews up recently on S-M including Gortuary and Arsebreed
-Human Mastication interview coming whenever Gee hits us back w/ answers!
-Meathook album and package deal out now! Amazing Goretrade worship on Sevared!!

I wrote a review of the Annotations Of An Autopsy album today. My enjoyment of it keeps wavering back and forth. Any opinions from the crowd?

Not really BDM, sounds more like Deathcore to these ears.

I'm listening to their samples, and I can say that I enjoy this more than Job For A Cowboy.

Nick has been trying to but they won't send him his pre-order. Faggot Europeans! Vomit The Soul/Permeated ripped me off too! FUCK EUROPE!!
Well hopefully it comes soon and my friend back in Toronto can pick it up for me. It has been over two months since the originally announced shipping date though.

Seems to be a fair amount of people that like slamcore here. Unlike most metalcore, it actually seems to appeal to real death/bdm/slam fans. I might actually check some of it out now.
wtf is slamcore