Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Political black metal is gay as fuck too. I'm a huge grindcore fan and I tend to steer clear of political grind as well, something about bands filled with activists tends to make the music boring, subpar and always second to a political agenda.

Would Pig Destroyer fall under this?
I knew nothing about them prior to today

Never been a big fan of them either way, so dunno. Don't they mostly write music about serial killers, murder and other morbid shit?

From what I discovered yeah. I just listened to Prowler in the Yard and its the most bizzare hate filled break up album ever.

From what I discovered yeah. I just listened to Prowler in the Yard and its the most bizzare hate filled break up album ever.

Eh, to my ears they're pretty standard. Maybe I'm just cynical but I think they're massively average and pretty overrated. The least interesting grind band to come out of the late 90's. Anyways we should take this stuff to the Grindcore Thread.

Reactions: Sophii
Anyone here a fan of Hieronymus Bosch? Great weird death metal from Russia that leans toward the brutal side. Or, I at least think they'd fit in here more than the other dm thread. Grabbed all their full lengths from Comatose earlier today after knowing about them forever.

I bought a book with all of the real life Bosch's artwork in it a couple weekends ago and I have to say its a fun combination.

Political black metal is gay as fuck too. I'm a huge grindcore fan and I tend to steer clear of political grind as well, something about bands filled with activists tends to make the music boring, subpar and always second to a political agenda.
Political music can be nice though.

This is cool. There are some parts that sound a bit disjointed but I’m digging how abyssic it sounds overall.

Reactions: CiG
Did you know there was a band in the 90s called Exhumed that wasn't gay?

I need to hear that Kremator and HB, I haven't heard either of them.

Did you know there was a band in the 90s called Exhumed that wasn't gay?

I need to hear that Kremator and HB, I haven't heard either of them.

Some serious Butchered at Birth worship going on here mate. First track even kinda sounded like "Shredded Humans" being played by '91 Cannibal Corpse instead of '90.

I found a new Raped By Pigs album fucking around on bandcamp tonight.

Slams are still huge. Not sure how I feel about the occasional mega high squeal but oh well.

DRIPPING BOWELS CAUSED BY HORSECOCK

Fucking hell this shit is nuts. Avant-garde brutal technical death metal, a hurricane of spastic death metal. Can't wait for the new album if it's going to sound anything like this.

Fucking hell this shit is nuts. Avant-garde brutal technical death metal, a hurricane of spastic death metal. Can't wait for the new album if it's going to sound anything like this.

Colin Marston and Mick Barr really cant stay away from each other, this is fucking crazy