Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Cannibal Corpse are to brutal death what Disturbed are to metal in general. They are pretty close and commonly confused, but they aren't really the same. Suffocation was the first brutal death metal band.
Alright, so they're like some of the first wave Black Metal. I'll try out Suffocation.

Yes I do. I believe we discussed this at some point, that Meathook is a watered down Goretrade. And I definitely agree that they try too hard. It's just boring as hell. As well as the lack of any feeling. Like they don't care at all...

Hey,guys,I'm new fan of BDM(Human Mincer,Human Mastication,Gortuary etc converted me).Can u guys list some essentials for me?I'm not talking about the obvious ones like Suffocation,Wormed,Devourment etc but a bit unknown yet good stuff.
Thanks in advance.

Click the link in V5's signature to Slam-Minded. Really awesome site that has plenty of stuff to check out and really good reviews. Or just dig through a few of these pages. I would recommend Inveracity-"Extermination of Millions" if you haven't tried that yet...

Great thing about brutal death is there is a pretty big second tier of bands (with the first being Devourment, Wormed, Suffocation). I'll list a couple that you can't got wrong with.

Vomit Remnants - Supreme Vehemence
Cenotaph - Pseudo Verminal Cadaverium
Down From the Wound - Agony Through Ritual of Purification
Gorevent - Abnormal Exaggeration
Katalepsy - Musick Brings Injuries

There's tons more right around this quality level so if you like these and want more recs let me know.

Hey,guys,I'm new fan of BDM(Human Mincer,Human Mastication,Gortuary etc converted me).Can u guys list some essentials for me?I'm not talking about the obvious ones like Suffocation,Wormed,Devourment etc but a bit unknown yet good stuff.
Thanks in advance.

You made a great choice in music. :kickass:

Katalepsy, Skinless, Malodorous, Abysmal Torment. like divine_torture said, Slam-Minded is a great source for BDM.

By the way, I'm back people. Been a few months though.

Almost forgot PSG.

Also, any band on Brutal Bands Records is BDM.

Disconformity, Masturbation, Nile, Tears Of Decay, Guttural Secrete, Human Filleted, Sanctification, Job For A Cowboy (KIDDING)

Go listen to Doom... if you like Metalcore, you'll like that album. Not much I can say for Genesis, though...
As far as Nile goes, I obviously like them... I mean look at my name... but they aren't Brutal Death.

I hate metalcore. That's why I was kidding.

I still think they are BDM, if not, borderline BDM.