Brutal/Slam Death Metal

Sounding "core"doesn't bother me in the least. My "roots" are in hardcore. Been listening to hardcore/punk since early 90's. I guess the same with Death also. My first "brutal" album was pungent stench "been caught buttering". I still spin that from time to time lol

Heinous Killings & Down From The Wound & Cumbeast & Defleshuary & Decrepit Womb -
Fermenting In Five-Way Filth (Split) (November 2009 on Pathologically Explicit Recordings)

Yeah, I got my order from Comatose this morning. This will be a very good day listening to new insidious decrepancy, abominable putridity, wormed: planisphaerium and abysmal torment: epoch of methodic carnage.

wat happened to all the cds that said they were coming out fall 2009? i havnt heard anything about a lot of cds. i would think they would hav a release date by now sense we're a month into fall.

I don't tend to listen to much brutal death these days, but this Gorezone album, Brutalities of Modern Domination, is not fucking bad.

I liked it as well.

252265.jpg

Since I'm having slam withdrawals... I've been listening to non slam brutal death metal here and there... and this is probably the best I've came across.

the music ive been listening to the last couple weeks has been really random. ive gone from slam to punk to ska to deathcore to screamo to 80s emo. new slam cds need to come out.