Brutal/Slam Death Metal

I found this on another forum by a guy named BZM. It explains the new DS in detail.

I = Psychological disorder and alienation with the human race (consumed, carnal)
II = Sexual Aberration (salacious, engulfed)
III = Historic Serial killers/mass murderers (coerced, blissfully)
IV = Modern Warfare (calculated, lurid)

Those are the four chapters that the album is divided into...

Consumed is also just about someone killing everything in sight but I don't have the booklet yet. It's about severe alienation in the style of Crime and Punishment where the narrator eventually thinks it's okay to kill people. ("insanity a term so unbefitting... I think more clearly than ever..."), so basically he plots a gigantic murder suicide... which is carried out in the next song...

I know that Carnal is essentially about that Japanese guy who ran over like 20 people with a speeding van, jumped out, and started stabbing as many people to death as he possibly could... a repressed individual finally snapping. It's the narrator from the previous song bringing his murder-suicide fantasy into reality. AS I SEVER THEIR HEADS, JOY RETURNS TO MY LIIIIFEEFEURGUHGHHHH

Salacious is obviously about a serial child rapist who after he's done stabbing them in the throat and putting holes in the kids' skull with a hammer while having sex with them (possibly: inspired by Marv the Hammer, who would force women to suck his dick and while it was in their mouth he'd put a hammer through their skull, and that was the only thing that would cause him to ejaculate... the bite that followed) only to then chop up their remains to hide them in the woods before finding more kids. See also: Andrei Chikatilo.

Again no booklet, but I'm pretty sure Engulfed is all the snuff film industry, and one man who enjoys his job a little too much... carving prostitutes up on camera while the tape rolls, trying to get the scene as pretty and perfect to his own tastes as he can...

Coerced, if you haven't figured out from the sample by doing a quick google search, is about one of the most famous killers of our time... Caligula aka Caesar. After he contracted neurosyphillis he pretty much went insane and started ordering random people executed, banished his mother, had his father-in-law and cousin forced to commit suicide... and he became much more perverse in the process...

Blissfully is obviously, as I stated above, about Elizabeth Bathory and her appetite for the blood of virgins.

Calculated Barbarity is an ode to the modern fragmentation grenade, and a look at how human society progresses and the "smarter" we're supposedly getting, the more advanced our killing technology becomes, as if that power is the only thing that advances human civilization. What can honestly be more brutal than being the one who has to toss yourself on a frag? It's possibly the messiest, most violent way one can die.

And finally... Lurid is about a soldier who comes back from the war... and isn't quite the same... I didn't catch the final lyrics but in the original concept he comes back from the war, and has a present to give to his young daughter, who had always wanted a brother or a sibling, which he was unable to give them, unable to father another child. Well, he gives one to them... except it's a baby that he personally had killed in the war and smuggled back home (just as some Vietnam vets smuggled back home photographs of their kills, ears, etc), as if in some attempt to deny the fact that it's dead and keep it as one of his own children. "proudly offering the present of presents... wonder turns into shock... facial expressions suddenly alter... as the gift is unveiled, your family screaming, no escaping terror... punishment for their ingratitude will be fatal." So when they look at him like he's kind of demented fucking monster, he snaps completely and murders his whole family.

If you haven't been able to tell yet, the overall theme of the album is sexual frustration... and the atrocities it leads to IRL.

She Lay Gutted for me definitely. The production and the more memorable tracks pushes it over Cranial Impalement, and the vocals are superior than that on Consume the Forsaken.
The few tracks I've heard from Parallels didn't resonate with me much, but I haven't heard the entire album, so I'm not sure where I'd rate it compared to the rest.

Disfigured - Amputated Gore Whore (June/July on Comatose)

gorewhore3sm.jpg

Art by Jon Zig.
3 new tracks on the myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/Disfiguredmetal

Here's 6 more release dates I missed:

Fleshgod Apocalypse - Mafia EP (June 8)
Disfigured - Amputated Gore Whore (June/July)
Pathology - Legacy Of The Ancients (July 6)
Brutus - Murwgebeukt (July 20)
Blasphemer - Devouring Deception MCD (Summer)
Perverse Molestation - Sadistic Way Of Intense Perversion (2010)

I found this on another forum by a guy named BZM. It explains the new DS in detail.

I = Psychological disorder and alienation with the human race (consumed, carnal)
II = Sexual Aberration (salacious, engulfed)
III = Historic Serial killers/mass murderers (coerced, blissfully)
IV = Modern Warfare (calculated, lurid)

Those are the four chapters that the album is divided into...

Consumed is also just about someone killing everything in sight but I don't have the booklet yet. It's about severe alienation in the style of Crime and Punishment where the narrator eventually thinks it's okay to kill people. ("insanity a term so unbefitting... I think more clearly than ever..."), so basically he plots a gigantic murder suicide... which is carried out in the next song...

I know that Carnal is essentially about that Japanese guy who ran over like 20 people with a speeding van, jumped out, and started stabbing as many people to death as he possibly could... a repressed individual finally snapping. It's the narrator from the previous song bringing his murder-suicide fantasy into reality. AS I SEVER THEIR HEADS, JOY RETURNS TO MY LIIIIFEEFEURGUHGHHHH

Salacious is obviously about a serial child rapist who after he's done stabbing them in the throat and putting holes in the kids' skull with a hammer while having sex with them (possibly: inspired by Marv the Hammer, who would force women to suck his dick and while it was in their mouth he'd put a hammer through their skull, and that was the only thing that would cause him to ejaculate... the bite that followed) only to then chop up their remains to hide them in the woods before finding more kids. See also: Andrei Chikatilo.

Again no booklet, but I'm pretty sure Engulfed is all the snuff film industry, and one man who enjoys his job a little too much... carving prostitutes up on camera while the tape rolls, trying to get the scene as pretty and perfect to his own tastes as he can...

Coerced, if you haven't figured out from the sample by doing a quick google search, is about one of the most famous killers of our time... Caligula aka Caesar. After he contracted neurosyphillis he pretty much went insane and started ordering random people executed, banished his mother, had his father-in-law and cousin forced to commit suicide... and he became much more perverse in the process...

Blissfully is obviously, as I stated above, about Elizabeth Bathory and her appetite for the blood of virgins.

Calculated Barbarity is an ode to the modern fragmentation grenade, and a look at how human society progresses and the "smarter" we're supposedly getting, the more advanced our killing technology becomes, as if that power is the only thing that advances human civilization. What can honestly be more brutal than being the one who has to toss yourself on a frag? It's possibly the messiest, most violent way one can die.

And finally... Lurid is about a soldier who comes back from the war... and isn't quite the same... I didn't catch the final lyrics but in the original concept he comes back from the war, and has a present to give to his young daughter, who had always wanted a brother or a sibling, which he was unable to give them, unable to father another child. Well, he gives one to them... except it's a baby that he personally had killed in the war and smuggled back home (just as some Vietnam vets smuggled back home photographs of their kills, ears, etc), as if in some attempt to deny the fact that it's dead and keep it as one of his own children. "proudly offering the present of presents... wonder turns into shock... facial expressions suddenly alter... as the gift is unveiled, your family screaming, no escaping terror... punishment for their ingratitude will be fatal." So when they look at him like he's kind of demented fucking monster, he snaps completely and murders his whole family.

If you haven't been able to tell yet, the overall theme of the album is sexual frustration... and the atrocities it leads to IRL.

This makes the album sound really cool. I might pick it up.

Disfigured - Amputated Gore Whore (June/July on Comatose)

gorewhore3sm.jpg

Art by Jon Zig.
3 new tracks on the myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/Disfiguredmetal

That artwork is sick!

Referring back to the Disgorge conversation, where would be the best place to start with them?

Not to double post or anything, but I've been looking to buy Vomit Remnant's Supreme Entity or Supreme Vehemence. Anyone know where to find it?

So I've just got done listening to all 4 Disgorge full-lengths in a row haha.. Cali Disgorge btw.

Which is your favorite?

Consume the forsaken was just so brutal, I loved the guitar work, in it's own way, this album had its own seperate sound compared to the others :). Very dark.