Brutally anxious...

I can't wait either, but i guess its gonna be at least 6-7 months before it will be out. And the band hasn't even guaranteed it will be released at all... It (the concert part) hasn't been filmed yet, either...

*Brootally anxious

Yeah what Kevin said, i'm talking about the GREAT AND POWAFUL HUGE DVD with all the extras and stuff...from what Blakky said it is going to change my life, i'm already saving cash lol :fanboi:

Yeah I watched Live Consternation last night while I was buzzin' ...my room was all dark so it felt like I was at the show...got goosebumps! I love how Jonas announced the songs...WAROOGGHHHH!!!!! GHOOOOOSTTTT OV THEEEE SUUUUUNNN!!!!

I liked it, but thought maybe it was a bit comical when he introduced Soils song.

Like (brutal deathvoice) "THIS IS SOILS SOOOONG!!!!" and then a second after (soft, calm voice) "false. the dream is so far"

haha yeah it was kinda funny, but Jonas IS a humorous guy and i bet he did that to agitate the place. The end of Wealth with that ''U SUCKA''(or smth like that) scream fucking ruled.

Ahhh, ok...well, technically BOTH of the releases are "official" though, haha. One's a tease (Consternation) while the other will be just BITCHIN'. I can't wait to watch Live Consternation but of course, the upcoming DVD release will perhaps be the greatest thing since sliced, uhhhh....bread. It will be great!

LifeDepraved, did ya watch it in standard stereo or 5.1?