BS CD Singles?

Pabla

The Devil Wears Maiden
Apr 18, 2004
LA
:err: are there any? I am not very sure about this as here in the US we hardly get any foreign/Import singles. At any rate, I came accross a Soul Temptation CD listed as a "single" from Australia yesterday (naturally I snached it up and ordered!) and was not very sure about this...could somebody please enlighten me as to this subject? Also, if somebody would be so kind as to post any details on all CD singles (if any)

Pabla said:
:err: are there any? I am not very sure about this as here in the US we hardly get any foreign/Import singles. At any rate, I came accross a Soul Temptation CD listed as a "single" from Australia yesterday (naturally I snached it up and ordered!) and was not very sure about this...
I don't know, it may have been the Soul Temptation "promo single" who solely has some samples of the songs and was given for free by Metal Blade (and Marlies at festivals hehe ;) .

There´s also a promo CD on which there are 2 or 3 whole songs, but I don´t know anything about a "real" single...

I have that promo :)
I bought this because it was listed as a single, but when I got it...well it was just the regular album, which of course I already have in 3 versions, so I made good use of it and sent it off to a friend :D

There should also be the "Highs without lows" Video Clip on the promo CD.

But another question from me:
Anyone knows where to get this rare Brainstorm Demos, i searched ebay for over hundred times now, but it seems theres no one who is interested in selling them :erk:. I really would pay a lot of money to get them :).
Maybe we can convince Brainstorm to release the songs on the demo tapes with one of the next Albums as Limited Edition Bonus Tracks or something.

Greets from Eifel/Germany
Sj