Buffalo Rollcall

I'll be there. Looking forward to hearing When live. Never been to the showplace theatre before so I hope mapquest doesn't run us through the hood to get there.

I sweat my nuts off at the Rochester show too. Must have been 120 degrees at the arcade...Great show though. We were one of the rare few cities to get a full set from Opeth who headlined it as a SOTU offdate. They also played TGC live for the first time there that day. Strapping Young Lad was also great that night.

Zlatan_Ibrahimovic said:
I'll be there. Looking forward to hearing When live. Never been to the showplace theatre before so I hope mapquest doesn't run us through the hood to get there.

I sweat my nuts off at the Rochester show too. Must have been 120 degrees at the arcade...Great show though. We were one of the rare few cities to get a full set from Opeth who headlined it as a SOTU offdate. They also played TGC live for the first time there that day. Strapping Young Lad was also great that night.
Yea, that was great, and Devin was a friggin nut as usual.

ya, the rochester show was horrible with the heating:OMG: good time though:headbang:
ill definately be attending the buffalo show:headbang:

ill be the one wearing a Bloodbath Breeding Death shirt, hehe:headbang:
(gotta get mike and axenrot to sign some shit, hehe) ill be there with the rest of my cult following of friends, theres gonna be at least...5 of us wearing our Bloodbath shirts, hehe.

Gotta show some respect for Mike:headbang: :headbang:

Zlatan_Ibrahimovic said:

well if it says its on the corner of Grant and Military, its correct:D The showplace is decent sized venue for opeth though, no worries

This will be my 3rd time seeing the band live. The previous times included the first Showplace show, with Lacuna Coil, and a trip to Rochester a year or so ago.

No worries, for those of you who haven't been to the Showplace before. It is a pretty good size club, that usually has good sound.

DevilToSome said:
I'll be at the Showplace. Did anybody else see them there with Beyond the Embrace and Lacuna Coil a couple years back? All three kicked ass.
Yea, I was there and I did enjoy thouroughly. Hung out w/ Marco Zelati of LC for a while watchin Opeth kick some royal ass.