Bug within Cubase SX2, better DAW for VSTi ?

pifos_2

des scoubidoubidous wha !
Jan 15, 2007
Netherlands
www.myspace.com
Hep folks,

I'm having troubles using the cubase version I had with my firepod. When I'm using it with few VSTi's, few bugs came out.

Do you guys like better any other Daw/Sequencer for using VSTi's and midi sequence.

Reaper works so well for me in all aspects of audio that I do not mind it being weaker with midi. I'm not involved with midi enough to mind anyway. As long as there is a piano roll with quantize i'm good. If I need something more advanced I'll move over to cubase for that job. The benefits of reaper are too great for me to let something like midi get in the way considering they often have three updates a week and any gripes people have with the software usually gets dealt with in the span of about a month.

I'm guessing better midi implementation is on the horizon. Justin and co. are not ones to leave any stones unturned from what I see. The developers mingle with the users on the forum and get bug reports and ideas for future updates directly from the user. Their close relationship to the customers is one reason I believe they will suceed and become one of the most popular daw choices. Reaper is going to do alot of damage to it's competitors while at the same time virtually eliminating any problems with piracy. Go ahead..pirate the uncrippled unexpiring shareware. Fucking genius if you ask me. :worship: